Aberdeen Fans - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever been hit by one or seen someone hit by one ?

Oh aye, that created an atmosphere.

Why is smoking cigarettes banned in stadiums ?

Remember a boy near me in the sandeman st end getting a dart in the head thrown over by Celtic fans. PGB probably thinks they are just a bit of fun too.

I'm not suggesting they should be thrown at people.

I don't know about cigarettes as I don't smoke, please enlighten me.

I never said you condone throwing them at people but it happens. Shouldn't make any difference as it's just a bit of smoke.

How do you feel when somebody is smoking right next to you as a non-smoker ?

Can you imagine the effects that pyros have in comparison ?

Stadiums are smoke free, from a wee cigarette right up to a pyro.

I never said you condone throwing them at people but it happens. Shouldn't make any difference as it's just a bit of smoke.

How do you feel when somebody is smoking right next to you as a non-smoker ?

Can you imagine the effects that pyros have in comparison ?

Stadiums are smoke free, from a wee cigarette right up to a pyro.

I can easily avoid people smoking at the game. I know where people congregate to have a fag, just like people know where the pyro is going to be.

Well our away support love them so they're here to stay

That's no surprise then if true.

However, I'd maybe assume it's a very small minority of those upstanding youths who love them too.

I don't think they will be here to stay either just like the guys who "love" them

If you think I sound like a 93 year old because I use the word awful then you are a c*ck.

Wasn't because you used the word awful.

It's because you used the phrase "awful scenes" to describe something so trivial.

Awful scenes are things like 9/11 and the Paris attacks mate, not a group of boys waving smoke around at the fitba.

Wasn't because you used the word awful.

It's because you used the phrase "awful scenes" to describe something so trivial.

Awful scenes are things like 9/11 and the Paris attacks mate, not a group of boys waving smoke around at the fitba.

Yes mate and it was tongue in cheek to certain degree. I was reflecting the mood of the articles in the papers and online. Awful scenes so they say.

I can easily avoid people smoking at the game. I know where people congregate to have a fag, just like people know where the pyro is going to be.

Doesn't negate the fact that both are banned for a reason.

You like them, most supporters don't, gonna say each to their own on this.

I'll happily stay away from being arrested and banned from football stadiums for playing with pyros if it's all the same.

Doesn't negate the fact that both are banned for a reason.

You like them, most supporters don't, gonna say each to their own on this.

I'll happily stay away from being arrested and banned from football stadiums for playing with pyros if it's all the same.

You were never under any obligation to do otherwise :ok:

Am I right in thinking the smoke was used in an uncovered bit of the ground at Stranraer?

Was it no the wee enclosure behind the goal ? Seen please pictures of behind the goal with the massive Ultras flag on show and pyros being lit.

Was it no the wee enclosure behind the goal ? Seen please pictures of behind the goal with the massive Ultras flag on show and pyros being lit.

Not sure. I've only been near things getting set off a few times. Both legs against Hertha Berlin, it wasn't a problem at the away leg, open stadium. Home leg though, was a bit dodgy. Ultras let one off at the BACK of the RDU, right under the roof...

I'd say there is a difference between the two situations.

Neither are anything like what the Scousers did when they were last a Pittodrie though. I think everyone would agree that went too far.

:lol: fair point.

Don't tell AT I said that though ;)

Don't be daft. Del will be too feart seeing as it was him who made the remark in the first place ;-)

Isn't it absolutely fukkin tragic that when ...

• three quarters of the denizens of Ibrox (a.k.a. "the minority") bounce up and down singing repeatedly about what they are up to their knees, and
  • a bunch of retards from the other cheek let off fireworks in a 5 deep terrace in the middle of nowhere whilst also singing shanties of the old country

... that their wee moronic foot soldiers and the press circle the wagons and call it "atmosphere".

Scotland's shame the pair of them - heaven help the rest of us when this relationship is rekindled next season.

Edited by Topcat