Aberdeen Fans - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it absolutely fukkin tragic that when ...

• three quarters of the denizens of Ibrox (a.k.a. "the minority") bounce up and down singing repeatedly about what they are up to their knees, and
  • a bunch of retards from the other cheek let off fireworks in a 5 deep terrace in the middle of nowhere whilst also singing shanties of the old country
... that their wee moronic foot soldiers and the press circle the wagons and call it "atmosphere".

Scotland's shame the pair of them - heaven help the rest of us when this relationship is rekindled next season.

You have zero credibility in criticising folk if you're using the word retard, you little arsehole.

Don't be daft. Del will be too feart seeing as it was him who made the remark in the first place ;-)

You stop mixing bottles ! :lol:

You know perfectly well it could mean any number of people but certainly not the lovely Aileen :ok:

.......... It could well include you mate :P

Edited by jock strap

Are you blind? Watch the video!

He can't. He's suffered smoke damage!

You stop mixing bottles ! :lol:

You know perfectly well it could mean any number of people but certainly not the lovely Aileen :ok:

.......... It could well include you mate :P

Plus, you'd be too feart to say that about her!

Care to enlighten me with what is causing you such distress?

Not causing any distress to me. I'm merely pointing out that it is no way just "smoke" as you are trying to make out. The evidence is clear in the video but as usual, Tims can be selective when presented with evidence. :rolleyes:

Not causing any distress to me. I'm merely pointing out that it is no way just "smoke" as you are trying to make out. The evidence is clear in the video but as usual, Tims can be selective when presented with evidence. :rolleyes:

I'm obviously missing what you are referring to and I'm perfectly happy for you to explain what you mean. Why are you refusing?

Edited by Haggis McBasher

Your maw should have stuck your head back up her pie rather than giving birth to an abomination like you ya dick.

It's what you and your ilk do best - attack others with opinion and make it personal to deflect the argument that certain sections of your support are scum.

If you are easily offended by words which you are unable to take out of context (in my context it was that a person/persons were considered to be either foolish or socially inept) then perhaps you should not be on a forum.Or are we to literally take your threat to burn down the shed at face value too.

Back in the circle now with your fellow paranoids and play with your tarpaulin & flares now you stupid little bhoy.

A threat to burn down the Shed?

That was a tongue n cheek remark to ShedTA given he was wetting the bed about a few smokes. I thought the laughing faces were a give away there but obviously not to a dunce like you.

I'm most grateful to you for spelling it out despite clearly being able to discern that.

Arsehole, dick, dunce - any more high quality insults from a scum-condoning low IQ Oirish sympathiser?

The 'well Bois love a smoke bomb, and the occasional flare if you're lucky.

I quite like them.

If I had young kids with me, I might not be so keen, but I also probably wouldn't sit right next to the 'well Bois either.

When they start getting flung about, it's a bit far, but as far as I know nobody has "had their eye out" as yet.

No pyro no party as they say!