Aberdeen Fans - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the order ?

Is that the same as the bears ?

Union bears

Vanguard bears

Blue order

Green brigade

It's incredible that Motherwell Bois is the best, least kuntish name out of them all.

Union bears

Vanguard bears

Blue order

Green brigade

It's incredible that Motherwell Bois is the best, least kuntish name out of them all.

:lol: yeah, totally agree.

I've not really heard much about the 3 sets of Rangers Ultras or whatever they are.

Heard a lot more about the GB, not always bad to be fair.

Think I'm gonna put the word out and start something up at Tannadice.

United ManDem Crips ?

I thought they didn't like the term?

They are for all intents and purposes ultras, all be it on a fairly small scale, I just thought they didn't like that label.

I know a few of them and theyve got a few banners saying 'Mwell ultras' etc and have a few scarves with ultras written on them? You might know better maybe my pals are just ultra wannabes haha

Am I right in saying that it is Celtic, Motherwell and Aberdeen who have "Ultras" ?

Nae idea

I don't think the Motherwell "Bois" call themselves ultras.

I've seen a few other teams have a wee pocket of kids with a drum or whatever. St Johnstone for one.

They don't like the term "Ultra" but are OK with the moniker "Bois"? I'd have them banned from Scottish football just for that!!!

This

new group at celtic called the 'style mile vandals' sit in the jock stein upper, arguably the worst name of them all

Style mile Vandals?

:lol:

I don't even think there's an ulterior motive behind that one? (although I wouldn't be surprised to find out there was a branch of the IRA that had a similar name!) I think they just thought it sounded cool!

Slide tackle is wrong. They aren't a new group and the name was given to them by a tabloid who had reported about them putting stickers all over the style mile.

They change their name to the Bhoys when they split from the GB and formed their own section.

Slide tackle is wrong. They aren't a new group and the name was given to them by a tabloid who had reported about them putting stickers all over the style mile.

They change their name to the Bhoys when they split from the GB and formed their own section.

Relatively a new group as they only formed there section 2 years ago, and to begin with they did class themselves as the smv before changing it to bhoys due to the negative press they were recieving, also the group is less involved in graffiti now or so they say hence the change in name

Relatively a new group as they only formed there section 2 years ago, and to begin with they did class themselves as the smv before changing it to bhoys due to the negative press they were recieving, also the group is less involved in graffiti now or so they say hence the change in name

They never formed any section 2 years ago. They're a splinter group of ex GB members and only moved at the start of this year.

They never formed any section 2 years ago. They're a splinter group of ex GB members and only moved at the start of this year.

yes i know the story a group who 'wanted to go about things differently'. However they started sitting in the jock stein upper around 2 years ago or something i cant remember exactly but i know this because they sit near enough right infront of me

Aberdeen used to have The Red Ultras, who were excellent. I seem to remember them doing a Tasmanian devil Togo a few years ago that was superb.

From memory, they were basically forced to wrap it as other Aberdeen fans were sick of the fact they were creating an atmosphere and bringing a bit of colour to the game. Monsters.

Aberdeen used to have The Red Ultras, who were excellent. I seem to remember them doing a Tasmanian devil Togo a few years ago that was superb.

From memory, they were basically forced to wrap it as other Aberdeen fans were sick of the fact they were creating an atmosphere and bringing a bit of colour to the game. Monsters.

UNIONISTS - Not Monsters.

Either that or they kept getting the club fined and refused to do anything they were told.

Guess we'll never know the truth.