David Bowie Deid - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

David Bowie Deid

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've hit reverse - now listening to Station to Station (for the first time!) - might even give Young Americans a bash...

Go for it. Should suit a soul boy like you, Charlie.

"It's not the side effects of the cocaine / I'm thinking that it must be love ..."

I hate Celebrity Big Brother with a passion, but my 13 year old loves it. So we watch it.

Tonight's show is complusive viewing, with Angie being told of Bowie's death.

Saw the clip this morning on the news. She seemed a bit aloof at first but the sobbing seemed genuine enough. I don't watch the show so don't know how edited it was. There wasn't much contact over the past 25+ years but she was his son's mother regardless. I don't think her and Duncan are close these days though.

Saw the clip this morning on the news. She seemed a bit aloof at first but the sobbing seemed genuine enough. I don't watch the show so don't know how edited it was. There wasn't much contact over the past 25+ years but she was his son's mother regardless. I don't think her and Duncan are close these days though.

Think it was genuine. But it was what happened after she told someone that was bizarre.

You're right, don't think she's had contact with her son in years.

Edited by Stapes

Aye, cos some of us don't have kids to provide an alibi for our CBB watching.

Lol. Basically, she confided in some American wummin called Tiffany. Told her that David had died. Tiffany thought it was another contestant called David Gest, and completely freaked. When it transpired that David Gest was still alive, Tiffany went on the warpath, looking for Angie. When it was explained that it was David Bowie who had died, most sane people would have simply admitted their mistake and apologised. But she just dug in, and continued to blame Angie.

Lol. Basically, she confided in some American wummin called Tiffany. Told her that David had died. Tiffany thought it was another contestant called David Gest, and completely freaked. When it transpired that David Gest was still alive, Tiffany went on the warpath, looking for Angie. When it was explained that it was David Bowie who had died, most sane people would have simply admitted their mistake and apologised. But she just dug in, and continued to blame Angie.

Oh ffs. One of my daughter's pals thought that it was George Bowie and was gutted there would be no more GBX.

Oh ffs. One of my daughter's pals thought that it was George Bowie and was gutted there would be no more GBX.

I don't even know who or what that is. :rollsmile:

Never really been a Bowie fan, but some folks posted links that made me question whether I should give him another listen.

I don't even know who or what that is. :rollsmile:

Never really been a Bowie fan, but some folks posted links that made me question whether I should give him another listen.

You are a very, very lucky man. He's a Weegie DJ that provides music for neds.

Hamilton racing has a 'GBX Anthems' night - truly horrific.

Edited by Charlie Endell