Deutschland 83 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Deutschland 83

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like something I'd enjoy. Has it got subtitles?

There was a series on STV Edinburgh about Poland during the war so I taped it, sat down really looking forward to it but it was fcuking subtitles.

The only film I've ever watched with subtitles was a film called Black Book about the Nazis occupying Amsterdam, I'd highly recommend it to anyone

There was a series on STV Edinburgh about Poland during the war so I taped it, sat down really looking forward to it but it was fcuking subtitles.

The only film I've ever watched with subtitles was a film called Black Book about the Nazis occupying Amsterdam, I'd highly recommend it to anyone

Missing out on some series quality shows especially on bbc 4

Black book was very good btw

Edited by Newryrep

I'd much rather watch something with subtitles than something that's dubbed.

Only seen the first episode but thought it was very good. Like a less grim "Lives of Others".

My contacts in the former East Germany say they have captured the zeitgeist very well...

The first episode is just scene setting really. The second is much better. So far the series reminds me of a cross between The Lives of Others and Goodbye Lenin.

Started watching Spin on More Four as well.

I think it looks like it will be pretty decent too.

Aye, I saw the first episode of that too. Kind of reminded me of a French Borgen but darker (mind you, Borgen could be pretty dark in places too).