James Corden - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The post isnae about his death.. I dont really like the guy at all, cannaae work out why he has got where he is /.

however i have just discovered his Careoke on the Late Late Show.

Basically he drives around in his car and sings along to famous songs and the stars are in the passenger seat..he does a wee interview as well.

its Brill... His Stevie Wonder one is great..

How cool would it be to go for a wee drive with the star of your dreams..

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/All-James-Corden-Carpool-Karaoke-Videos-38433330#photo-38433330

Marmite character I fukkin canny stand him ,#####.

Other than his agent, his mum and himself (and I am hazarding a guess at the last two), can anyone stand him?!

In fairness to him, he is a reasonably talented comic actor and I have liked some of the stuff he's done; his turn as the janny in Holyoakes was class. But James Coden as James Corden is unbearable!

Is he really Lenny Henry's brother?

Aye. Can you not see the family resemblance?

I like most of what Corden has done, especially Gavin & Stacey and The History Boys. His ever growing ego is rather getting in the way now I suspect, but I still enjoyed at least the first few series of that thing he does on Sky (They Think It's All Over is it called) and, while I've not seen much of his show in the US, the few clips I have seen have been OK.

I liked him when he was in Fat Friends and was young and unaffected. Nowadays i think my negative perception of James Corden the person clouds my judgement of his acting , which is probably unfair.

I wasn't a fan of Gavin and Stacey , felt it didn't live up to the hype. But i think most people would disagree.

I loved Gavin and Stacey and really enjoy The Wrong Mans and A League of their Own. Haven't seen him in The History Boys but love the play. Only times I can't watch him is the odd occasions he's presented awards or awards shows, he doesn't seem to have the gift of repartee and isn't very comfortable at laughing at himself. He can slag himself but comes over a bit defensive if others do it.

Away to look up karaoke the OP talked about.