Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

4-1 Murray. When does it go tits up?

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

The final . . . 

59 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

:lol: Aye, probably.

Good to see the old Scottish mindset still going strong. :rolleyes: 

Incredible performance from Murray, that was up there with some of his best stuff he's ever played. I genuinely believed Wawrinka would beat him. That was nothing to do with the Scottish mindset, it was based on the fact that he has not beaten Wawrinka on clay and Wawrinka has looked good in this tournament so far. 

41 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Andy becomes one of only 10 men to have reached all 4 major finals :ok:

I'd imagine it's an even smaller set who've reached the Olympic and Davis Cup finals too!

Hopefully after Sunday he's just an Aussie open away from winning all those tournaments too! 

How Andy has developed his clay court game is incredible and a testament to his work ethic and desire to succeed. 

I think he has a great chance on Sunday. Plus, it's my birthday and he told me he'd win it for me ?

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

Hopefully after Sunday he's just an Aussie open away from winning all those tournaments too! 

How Andy has developed his clay court game is incredible and a testament to his work ethic and desire to succeed. 

I think he has a great chance on Sunday. Plus, it's my birthday and he told me he'd win it for me ?

It would be incredible if Murray won the French open and Aussie open therefore beating Djovkovic to the career grandslam.

its a huge ask but not impossible given Murrays current form