Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Believe Bernie's only hope now is for Hillary to get indicted

If she isnt indicted then the FBI will be raging and will leak the evidence they have on her

Trump could be a good bet after all - currently 7/2

I would love to see Trump do it this season.

To think just 5 years ago there he was: eking out a meagre living doing an Alan Sugar impersonation and now here he is standing on the front lawn of the White House with his coćk out.

Wañking away furiously as he rails against the failures of the Kenyan Muslim Barack Hussein Obama.

It really is a modern day fairytale. Like Leicester. 

Donald Trump is the Riyad Mahrez of US politics.

Except he wouldn't let him in the country.

Quite right too. 

We should nuke Mecca when Trump wins just to show him that we respect him.

I've been listening and reading about the Hilary email thing. They have to indict her surely?

You can't have her as President. Far too open to Blackmail, using unsecured servers to pass on classified information. Every sophisticated nation will have copies, and if she gets into power that can be used as leverage against her.

5 hours ago, phart said:

I've been listening and reading about the Hilary email thing. They have to indict her surely?

You can't have her as President. Far too open to Blackmail, using unsecured servers to pass on classified information. Every sophisticated nation will have copies, and if she gets into power that can be used as leverage against her.

Do you have a view about why she did it? Is she just an auld codger who doesn't understand how the internet works or was there a more sinister reason?

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Do you have a view about why she did it? Is she just an auld codger who doesn't understand how the internet works or was there a more sinister reason?

Well she requested an encrypted phone from the NSA (the president gets one) but it was rebuffed. So it looks like she just couldn't be arsed following protocol and just got her staff to copy stuff across into emails etc.

Her claim she sent no marked confidential papers is sophistry though. As her responsibility to confidentiality includes marked and unmarked. She was controlling information which is sinister,but she controlled it in a manner that was non-secure. Then deleted loads of stuff.

There's no way Trump is going to win.  He's saying what he needs to say to win the republican nomination.  All of that will come back to bite in a general election.

There are simply more democrats than republicans now.  And with what Trump is saying he's not going to be converting democrats.  If anything, he'll push republicans not to vote at all.

Clinton will win with a landslide.  Prefer Sanders but there you go.  Not sure what the odds are but i've been following closely and i'm no gambler but i'll bet heavy if the odds are right.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's the Republican candidate......Yanks really are thick as . 

Millions of people are thick? Bit general.

The folk who write these lines while subsequently being played like a fiddle are the ones who should be questioning their own intellect. 

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If i had the choice between Trump and Cruz and had to vote i would have went for Trumpy also 

America is going to be so great

It really is

We are going to be great

We really should be celebrating the elimination of Cruz however i fear that we havent heard the last of him.

His final speech advocating the defence of "judeo christian" values says it all

You would think someone would remind him that the US constitution was written mainly by Deist's who deliberately left God out of it

A dangerous delusional psychopath

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

The bookies could not think I was more wrong but I reckon Trump will destroy Clinton. She is static he is dynamic. She has not changed her game in years he changes it by the day.

No way unless  its fixed. Dont like or agree with either.  Unlesss cia destroys fannybaws shes in.

8 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

No political comment from me but looks photoshopped? Or is that the point.

It looks like two photos joined onto each other 

Here is a better one

0436003835_15486833_8col.jpg

On April 29, 2016 at 2:46 AM, phart said:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XV2RT?utm_source=applenews

On 4 May 2016 at 4:16 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

We in Scotland could soon find ourselves out of the EU, with Boris Johnston as our PM. Now I haven't voted for that, but - in a way - the majority of those who voted in September 2014 did vote for that scenario being at least possible. Maybe some would even welcome it, I don't know.

I welcome the fact that Cruz is out of it the race for the Republican nomination, he is far more scary than Trump, who is just an opportunistic charlatan. Trump is just playing to the gallery; Cruz really, really believes that shit. I still think, always have, that Clinton will romp it, not least due to the anti-Trump vote (much as just about anybody could have beaten Dubya when Obama was first elected), but these are strange times.

Just imagine Trump v Clinton in the first debate.

She cant beat him. She has nothing in comparison. Being female is not enough. He is going to destroy her just like he did the other 17(?) republican favourites who were ahead of him to get the nomination. Everyone is underestimating him although a few are waking up to what Trump is.

Now he has the presumptive nomination and against Clinton, he is going to win. By a big margin IMHO.

Lump on. They will have to kill him or set him up to stop him.

Trump's family are are a huge asset it looks like. His wife and kids are incredibly polished considering how new this must be for them and very media competent and all together they are real American apple pie all the way to the white house. He marries these what you think are bimbos but he picks very smart women for his wife even so. Very impressive family package.

Whereas Hillary has sleazy Bill whose nasty work she covered up using every dirty trick she could find. I thought he was going to be her big ace in the hole but not so sure now.

I also would not be surprised if Trump got more Hispanic and Black votes than Hillary come election day. She is no friend of any of them whereas Trump actually is. By the time the vote happens I think they will know this.