Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 22 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Well my alarm bells went off big time with Bush II. Never have I felt there was a more dangerous time in world history that I lived through and can remember than that era. The neocons are easily the most dangerous and psychopathic of all political groups by a really long way.

Obama is just an empty suit. He played race to get in and he played race ever since = result America is more racially divided than ever - that's the real obama legacy - despite most white people voting for a black president - 8 years of waste of space shite. I think now white people should vote in a way as racially biased as black and hispanics do. And be completely unapologetic for it.

Edited by thplinth

On 9/18/2016 at 3:50 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

No I wouldn't vote for Clinton but it'a hard to see Trump being a popular president. Wall Street hates him. 

From what I can see the neocons hate Trump. Like they really hate him. Again along with the main stream media hating him plus all the political elites of every mainstream political party hating him... it is simply the gold standard of political endorsements.  

Trump could not be more pro business (= wall street). It is what he does. 

DJT is the new JFK.

Let's make the TAMB great again.

Edited by thplinth

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

CsxPeddXEAU_1Iz.jpg

The weird thing is this is the sort of stuff you would normally be lapping up... big time Ally. (i.e. islam = dangerous)

Which is what makes it so curious for me as to why you would hate the supposed muslim hating 'bigot' trump.

I have to wonder if it is the absence from the trump agenda of all the 'let's demonize the arab world and russia' stuff that hillary & bush & co seem(ed) so keen on. 

Edited by thplinth

22 minutes ago, thplinth said:

From what I can see the neocons hate Trump. Like they really hate him. Again along with the main stream media hating him plus all the political elites of every mainstream political party hating him... it is simply the gold standard of political endorsements.  

Trump could not be more pro business (= wall street). It is what he does. 

DJT is the new JFK.

Let's make the TAMB great again.

Chris Hedges makes some good points here 

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_courtiers_and_the_tyrants_20160918

"The election of Donald Trump, however distasteful, would not radically alter corporate control over our lives. The corporate state is impervious to political personalities. If Trump continues to rise in the public opinion polls, the corporate backers of Hillary Clinton will start funding him instead. They know Trump will prostitute himself to money as assiduously as Clinton will."

The outrage at Donald Trump for me now is as bewildering as the lack of outrage at George Bush II back in the day. As badly as you (america) got it wrong about Bush and said nothing against him like people fearful of sticking your head up... just like then you are getting it wrong now but in reverse. Trump is cool IMHO, he is benign, whatever you think he hates he doesn't. Chill out vote the wig. 

When they blew Kennedy's brains out the back of his head and his missus went mad and reached out over the boot to get them back like she could do something with them...

...that is when it went too far Kevin Umnio.

edit: smiley. 

Edited by thplinth

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

The weird thing is this is the sort of stuff you would normally be lapping up... big time Ally. (i.e. islam = dangerous)

Which is what makes it so curious for me as to why you would hate the supposed muslim hating 'bigot' trump.

<_< Very poor

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

Thplinth. Please stop the overuse of the word 'like' in each sentence? You sound like my Wife. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could rewrite the paragraph using an alternative word that is more correct? 

I think you are confusing legitimate use of the word for the moronic habit some folk have of saying like every second word. Understandable as you will be gradually getting thicker and thicker with every day you spend there...like. :wave:

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors
‘“I’ve never seen anything like this,” said a senior Republican operative who has worked closely with the campaign’s small-dollar fundraising operation. “He’s the Republican Obama in terms of online fundraising.”

https://www.intellihub.com/ive-never-seen-anything-like-this-donald-trump-raises-huge-sums-from-small-donors/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338#ixzz4Ky98Lc8K

Edited by thplinth

On 20 September 2016 at 10:16 PM, thplinth said:

When they blew Kennedy's brains out the back of his head and his missus went mad and reached out over the boot to get them back like she could do something with them...

...that is when it went too far Kevin Umnio.

edit: smiley. 

The biggest myth about JFK is that he was shot.

My theory is simple:

Oswald didn't shoot JFK.

Neither did anyone on the grassy knoll.

His head just did that.

I call it the "no bullet theory"

31 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

My theory is simple:

Oswald didn't shoot JFK.

His head just did that.

and they planted the bullet on the gurney to make it look like he had been shot, as a president getting shot is more palatable to the public than knowing your head can just do that.

13 hours ago, brant grebner said:

My theory is simple:

Oswald didn't shoot JFK.

His head just did that.

Aliens implanted a tiny explosive device inside his head. It doesn't need much. Something a fraction of the size of a car airbag detonator would do the trick. There is one inside every politician, with any power, on the planet to make sure that they toe the line. The main reason they are concerned about computer hackers is in case anybody manages to hack into that control system.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Aliens implanted a tiny explosive device inside his head. It doesn't need much. Something a fraction of the size of a car airbag detonator would do the trick. There is one inside every politician, with any power, on the planet to make sure that they toe the line. The main reason they are concerned about computer hackers is in case anybody manages to hack into that control system.

I take that as challenge - right Thatcher is first.

Interesting to see the various online polls as to who won the debate. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/

Everyone of those polls (I could get working) had Trump ahead some by a huge margin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

And this was him apparently 'losing'. 

Edited by thplinth

6 hours ago, Denny's Yard said:

No, he really didn't.  But you know that.

No he really did, I was quite surprised. 

Clinton was so 'well prepared' I was amazed to find out the questions were supposed to be unknown. I just assumed they had both been given them in advance. She seemed to be repeating memorized answers for much of it. It was much slicker, more lawyer like versus a debate layman like Trump, but I don't think that will make a damn bit of difference. Trump is appealing on completely different dimensions and all that tedious Washington slick vacuous lawyer politico pish if anything is a net turn off.

You got to admit for this close to the d-day it is absolutely amazing that Trump is here and it is this close. If he had had 50% of the media on his side this would not even be a contest. I thought the debate was set up for Clinton and Trump did the absolute best he could under the circumstances. I sense he has the real ground roots support here. I expect he will be much stronger in the next debate. He learns as he goes...