Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 27 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

8 hours ago, kumnio said:

Not everyone is dumb, but vast numbers are, and in America, the percentage of dumb ass ignorant tossers is much higher than in the UK.

Boris, Nigel and the Out people could at least string a sentence together, have you heard what half of these people involved in Trumps campaign say, they are genuine idiots, from elected people like Chris Christie and  Rudy Guiliani, to spokespeople like that daft cow, and the daft twat that got sacked. They are illiterate buffoons, and they are in the campaign, no wonder half his 'followers' struggle with life.

Trumps an incredidbly intelligent chap, but he is one of the few.

Who's more dumb, the guys voting Trump because a lot of what he says appeals to their base level intolerance or the folk voting Clinton, blissfully unaware that she'll continue the current path of endless war and growing inequality that the USA is on? 

I'm with Thplinth on this one. Trumps a misogynist, intolerant, borderline racist khunt but at least he's not pure evil, like Clinton.

Gooooooo Trump!! 

Only 3% of newspapers have backed Clinton - 3%

None have backed Trump with the exception of the White Supremacist ones ... 

CvCeXWTXEAAv3EF.jpg

Edited by Ally Bongo

Scarily amount of liberals online disguised that Assange and Wikileaks have released clintons emails before the election, outraged he is helping Trump and Russian (as opposed to helping Clinton by not publishing them) 

Modern day politics, when a whistleblower must be supporting the enemy (Trump / Russia) for releasing accurate truthful information. 

58 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Only 3% of newspapers have backed Clinton - 3%

None have backed Trump with the exception of the White Supremacist ones ... 

CvCeXWTXEAAv3EF.jpg

3%? As in 3% of the total number of news papers, you may be right. In terms of % of circulation though, it must be way over 50%. Most of the biggest selling US papers are on that list.... 

41 minutes ago, Parklife said:

3%? As in 3% of the total number of news papers, you may be right. In terms of % of circulation though, it must be way over 50%. Most of the biggest selling US papers are on that list.... 

Only three I think 

http://www.infoplease.com/ipea/A0004420.html

It seems to me unarguable that the mainstream media overwhelmingly favour Clinton. It's appalling. It's just that I think it's a logical fallacy to then argue a causal link: the mainstream media favour Clinton, therefore she is wrong and Trump is right. They are both simply fûcking dreadful - and to be fair, the US electorate does have other choices ...

The liberal, highly educated Americans I work with are mighty steamed up about all this and, publicly at least, blind to Clinton's faults. Whatever happens, it's going to leave a divided nation.

In terms of who becomes president, will it make a huge amount of difference? Trump won't be able to enforce term limits on Congress because it would require an amendment to the US constitution, and that's well nigh impossible (particularly as it requires overwhelming congressional support). Hillary may mean endless war, but there has been endless war throughout our lifetimes so more of the same. It's just all fûcked up, and neither of them are going to unfûck it up.

Edited by DonnyTJS
Trying to get round the pathetic swear filter

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

There's 4 of the 7 biggest selling circulations on that list... 

Point taken however there is approximately 56 million copies of newspapers sold daily in the USA - 60 million on a Sunday

There are roughly 1400 newspapers

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Point taken however there is approximately 56 million copies of newspapers sold daily in the USA - 60 million on a Sunday

There are roughly 1400 newspapers

Yeah. I was just pointing out that saying "only 3%" without clarifying that you were giving the NY Times on the same worth as the Reno Gazette, was a bit misleading. 

News media the most one sided Newt Gingrich has ever seen. 

Thinks voter fraud is a very real threat and voters should monitor polling stations.

Repeats the view by Barry Castleman that this a coup d'etat (by media).

Says Trump would be winning by 15 points without the media propping her up.

The two guys in that expose above I posted have now both resigned. MSM are not covering it from what I can see. 

14 hours ago, thplinth said:

You will never see another candidate like this... the things he is promising to do are are really rather good. 

edit: "peachy dory" :lol: mon the Trump!

Term limits for all members of congress is a great idea (just started watching) , he's actually a radical candidate.

The things Trump has said about Mexicans is racist though.  I really dislike Clinton and I commend Trump for talking up economic revival in some depressed old coal mining communities and going hard on Chinese exports.  However, his rhetoric on Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims simply disqualify him from the job.  And those making excuses for it need to live with that.

33 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

The things Trump has said about Mexicans is racist though.  I really dislike Clinton and I commend Trump for talking up economic revival in some depressed old coal mining communities and going hard on Chinese exports.  However, his rhetoric on Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims simply disqualify him from the job.  And those making excuses for it need to live with that.

Does being part of the slaughter and displacement of thousands of people in the middle east disqualify Clinton? 

Trump is a misogynist, borderline racist scumbag. He isn't plain evil like Clinton though. 

20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Does being part of the slaughter and displacement of thousands of people in the middle east disqualify Clinton? 

Trump is a misogynist, borderline racist scumbag. He isn't plain evil like Clinton though. 

How would you feel if you were an American Mexican or Muslim? I doubt you'd tolerate what Trump is saying.  It can't be tolerated.

By the way, Trump says he's going to destroy Isis and take their oil for America.  That doesn't seem like much of a detachment from current, failed american foreign policy to me.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

15 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

How would you feel if you were an American Mexican or Muslim? I doubt you'd tolerate what Trump is saying.  It can't be tolerated.

I wouldn't be happy. He's using outdated language and outdated thinking. 

However, i'd be more concerned at Clinton's credentials. Her love of free trade that's ensure multinational Corps can exploit people to increase their profits, and increase the gap between rich and poor. Her love of wars. Her complete lack of empathy for the people that she has been directly involved in slaughtering or displacing. 

Saying "bad hombre" or "i'll build a wall to stop illegal immigration" is, as i said, unacceptable. It's not evil like Clinton though. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I wouldn't be happy. He's using outdated language and outdated thinking. 

However, i'd be more concerned at Clinton's credentials. Her love of free trade that's ensure multinational Corps can exploit people to increase their profits, and increase the gap between rich and poor. Her love of wars. Her complete lack of empathy for the people that she has been directly involved in slaughtering or displacing. 

Saying "bad hombre" or "i'll build a wall to stop illegal immigration" is, as i said, unacceptable. It's not evil like Clinton though. 

Trump's chomping at the bit to go to war in the middle east.  He wants rid of Isis and to take Iraq and Syria's oil ("as spoils of war"...his words).  

Yet to fully explain how he'll do that.  Bombings would continue, maybe even ground troops.  Don't get the differentiation you're making here.

When it comes to who is the candidate with the worst CV then there is no debate whatsoever

Everybody knows Clinton is a crooked evil cow

The question, which many are wrestling with, is not the is Trump worse than Clinton one

Its - Could Trump be worse than Clinton

Could he be even more dangerous ?

Thats the crux

The idea that helping the Syrians or those displaced is one of the main debate features or a prime motivator for voting for Donald "i'll smash isis like you've never seen and take their oil as spoils of war" Trump is incredulous.

He's demonised these people from the beginning.  And he's racist against his own people.

There's one thing going against the establishment and quite another tolerating racism.  Electing a racist will embolden idiot whites and take the states back decades.  Infinitely less dreadful than a Clinton victory.  Deary me.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

40 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

Isn't the term 'evil' being bandied around rather too easily here? How many US secretaries of state for the past 50 years have not been evil if involvement in displacement and slaughter is the criterion?

Or indeed much of the western world including our own PMs.  But we should just vote for Nigel as PM because he says it how it is eh..and was against Iraq..

20 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

The idea that helping the Syrians or those displaced is one of the main debate features or a prime motivator for voting for Donald "i'll smash isis like you've never seen and take their oil as spoils of war" Trump is incredulous.

He's demonised these people from the beginning.  And he's racist against his own people.

There's one thing going against the establishment and quite another tolerating racism.  Electing a racist will embolden idiot whites and take the states back decades.  Infinitely less dreadful than a Clinton victory.  Deary me.

I don't think Trump is anymore racist than Clinton. 

The vast majority of the US wants the same thing, job security, safety and security for their families and a decent community to live in. Trump and Clinton "supporters" will have more in common than what divides them. Both are just saying what they think there voters want to hear. Clinton being the fair decent pro feminist candidate and Trump the anti establishment no nonsense proud American.

Both, their teams and the media are playing us all for fools.