Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 43 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

3 hours ago, phart said:

Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up

Exit polls show 53 percent of white women voted for Trump — compared to only 43 percent for Clinton.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dear-white-women-we-messed-this-up-election-2016_us_582341c9e4b0aac62488970e?

The real upshot of this is the senate, congress and the supreme court have lurched further to right. I don't think Trump's political outlook is right wing when it comes to social or religous matters but I think he will not be able to stop leglisation to roll back LBGT and Women's choice advances.

10 hours ago, thplinth said:

edit: and that is the really funny thing about this... had they picked Bernie he would have had a better chance of beating Trump. His polling v Trump was much stronger than Clintons before they cheated him out of the nomination. The democrats are twats.

Yeah, i said the exact same to my American friend (democrat who voted for Clinton in the primaries (i'm reviewing this friendship)). She was whining about Trump's victory and i just text here back saying "you could've avoided this by voting for Bernie...." 

Her reply was less than cordial :lol: 

It's worth remembering too that turnout was less than 50% which I find absolutely incredible. It's something the Americans dont seem to make much of a fuss about - dont think I heard it once on the CNN coverage on election night. In such a tight and polarised race, you would think it would boost voter turnout but it's pretty damning that less than half the electorate bothered to turn up. I think Im more amazed the establishment doesnt really make a deal of it.

So in reality, only 1 in 4 Americans voted for Trump. Small comfort when half the American people thought "whatever".

One side is loaded with racists, fascists and crybullies but it isn't the Trump side. Sure he will have his fair share but on the other side things have gotten completely out of control. This is what happens when you frame the opposition as racists or sexist or hitler, it empowers morons into thinking they are entitled to attack people in wheelchairs or OAP's or whoever just for supporting Trump.

It is not just that they are ultra violent they are also ultra stupid, some of the thickest people you will ever listen to, whose heads have been filled with what amounts to anti white hate. They are exactly everything they claim to be fighting against. Modern day brown shirts. These are the people you need to be worried about, not Trump supporters by and large.

It is just another example of the media inverting truth. You never really see the stuff above but one Trump guy snaps and hits someone or another one says something anti semitic... never hear the end of it on TV. Look they say how this is indicative of all Trump supporters, nasty violent racists etc etc... And then it was uncovered they were paying these thugs 1500 a piece to go and incite violence and then their pals in media would portray it as Trump supporters being violent. Sorry who are the fascists supposed to be here?

Edited by thplinth

If i was a black youth in the USA and seen the KKK celebrating Trumps victory  (as well as the incidents carried out by Trump supporters that Thplinth appears not to be posting) id be up for a fight with whitey too .....

The country is divided

38 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The amount of shitebags running up and hitting people from behind in those clips is sickening.

Yes, it's noticeable that the cheap shot from behind followed by a quick scurry away to safety is the chosen tactic of many in those clips. 

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I am sure you could find anti white extremist black groups who endorsed Obama. But you do not project their views on to him, why not? Why only does this trick apply to Trump? How can he control who endorses him. You must know better than this Ally.

I do get it - and i do realise the media seems to be projecting it as a one way street

Both sides are as bad as each other - thats why i said the country is divided

I have absolutely no idea how this will be resolved

They are bringing everyone famous and their granny out in front of the camera to appeal for calm

38 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I do get it - and i do realise the media seems to be projecting it as a one way street

Both sides are as bad as each other - thats why i said the country is divided

I have absolutely no idea how this will be resolved

They are bringing everyone famous and their granny out in front of the camera to appeal for calm

The country is now especially divided because the left / democrats have made racial division into their main political strategy for winning the Whitehouse and holding it forever. Simultaneously they have used mass immigration as a way to tilt the electoral scales in their favour with zero interest in any societal costs. Allow uncontrolled mass immigration (and it has to be uncontrolled to ensure they will mostly vote democrat) and then start playing the endless race cards with of course whitey as the devil. 

After 8 years of Obama race relations are at an all time low (IMHO). How is that possible after electing the first black president. Does that not seem a little counter intuitive. This is not a coincidence as racial tension was their main strategy for winning and holding onto power. It is all this endless identity politics poison, gender, race, sexuality, talking endlessly about fighting prejudice but in reality everyone is getting more and more divided and pigeon holed ready to be set against one another when it suits them. 

It is already happening and they are not as bad as each other. The democrats / left are the ones mostly doing this shit not Trump people not the republicans. Really dangerous stuff they are playing with here. I was always very sympathetic to left wing causes but after seeing these tactics I consider them dangerous charlatans, sinister kents who evidently believe the end justifies the means no matter how odious. And of course only they know what is best for us all. I have come to really despise and fear them. And I do fear them as they are truly dangerous. If Hillary had won I dread to think what would have happened. I doubt the republicans would ever have had a chance of winning another election. That was the real agenda with naturalizing so many illegals.

As for the media do you not notice that black on white crime no matter who horrific barely gets covered while white on black crime is always emphasized and any racial overtones exaggerated. The bizarre reporting of these shooting incidents at times. Wikileaks has shown them all up. This is how the media working with the left / democrats roll these days they are working hand in hand and it is shocking the level of collusion. And the sinister part of it is that white people are being portrayed as 'devils'. They are enabling an environment where white folk are hunted in packs like you have above based solely on the colour of their skin while the people attacking them shout 'racist' at them. It is bizarro world. 

No one wanted race to become an issue but it is the left who played the race card big time (or is it league) and now it is blowing up in their faces and everyone else's. Watch the media in the coming months. They won't change their spots with a Trump victory. It will be more of the same as that is all they know now

Thplinth your post above is very good and i agree with most of it

My only disagreement is that it has been a cynical ploy all along by the Democrats

Obama's view of America whilst correct ( a place where racist white fundamentalists settled, enslaved black people and used the system to oppress them for centuries and still continues ) has been a big issue as you say

By taking every opportunity to point it out and tackle it he has stoked the fires and pushed both sides further away from each other than ever before 

Edited by Ally Bongo