Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 58 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

44 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Meryl Streep showing herself up to be quite the hypocrite, amongst other things. 

Meryl Streep isn't the President of the United States.

Trump's reactive behaviour seems childish and bizarre at best, unpredictable and dangerous at worst.

On 08/01/2017 at 2:55 PM, scoobydoo said:

Not sure if it was direct interference by expressing an opinion that they would prefer the UK to remain together, but there again, they would know what they were doing by expressing that opinion.

It wouldn't come as a huge surprise though if intelligence agencies from the US, the UK and whoever else funnelled money into campaigns in countries where their interests would be hurt.

http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2cc48fb30f331d97157a65aa2&id=868a139ed5&e=3df3cac8eb

13 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Meryl Streep showing herself up to be quite the hypocrite, amongst other things. 

When it comes to being a hypocrite lol

C1vyvJVWIAMl3lU.jpg

There's an addendum to the report into Trump and Russian involvement that alleges that Trump hired a hotel room in russia where michelle obama had stayed and got sex workers to piss all over the room. It's unverified and was prepared by his political opponents, pretty crazy shit.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

11 minutes ago, phart said:

There's an addendum to the report into Trump and Russian involvement that alleges that Trump hired a hotel room in russia where michelle obama had stayed and got sex workers to piss all over the room. It's unverified and was prepared by his political opponents, pretty crazy shit.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

FFS

16 hours ago, phart said:

I mean, what kind of person would use unverified info and contacts in the media to smeer their opponents? DISGUSTING.

Edited by Mox

1 hour ago, Mox said:

I mean, what kind of person would use unverified info and contacts in the media to smeer their opponents? DISGUSTING.

It's terrible - it's almost bad as that businessman a while back who said that Obama wasn't born in the US and who linked Ted Cruz’s dad to the JFK assassination based on nothing other than internet chatter. Whatever happened to him? 

1 hour ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Watching his press conference with my jaw on the floor. He's a f***ing moron. An absolute f***ing moron. So ridiculously unqualified and unsuitable for the job Im actually laughing.

Some people actually think he's up to it?! :lol:

They've had their fair of unsuitable sorts to be fair, Ronald Regan and George W Bush being prime examples. 

29 minutes ago, neilser said:

It's terrible - it's almost bad as that businessman a while back who said that Obama wasn't born in the US and who linked Ted Cruz’s dad to the JFK assassination based on nothing other than internet chatter. Whatever happened to him? 

I've got no idea what happened to this lunatic and his mental scattergun accusations.

20 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

They've had their fair of unsuitable sorts to be fair, Ronald Regan and George W Bush being prime examples. 

Both were schooled in politics before becoming President. They may have been idiots (Bush certainly was), but they were aware of the principal of real-politik, which is pretty much the overriding consideration of any administration the world over.

Trump has by-passed real-politik, and went straight to the issue of downright lies. He simply can't deliver what he's promised.....whether it's an end to immigration, the re-emergence of heavy industry in the States, or virtually anything else he spouted. 

He won't be able to do it, and he's a downright lunatic liar. The fools in the US who have hung their coat on him giving them the life they feel they deserve, are about to be sadly disappointed.

While I certainly don't agree with Reagan's politics, he's unfairly derided in the UK.  Before becoming the president, he was Governor of California for 8 years.  He's generally regarding favourably in the US and would be one of the more popular post war presidents.  

7 minutes ago, aaid said:

While I certainly don't agree with Reagan's politics, he's unfairly derided in the UK.  Before becoming the president, he was Governor of California for 8 years.  He's generally regarding favourably in the US and would be one of the more popular post war presidents.  

Yeah, I'm sure white middle class folk love him. :ok: 

Hes not unfairly derided. He's a horrible human being. 

21 minutes ago, aaid said:

Saved me posting pretty much the same thing. It's easy to forget what an outsider Reagan was viewed as during the campaign and when first taking office (It's morning again in America) but he turned that around. He was a complete career politician when compared to Trump.

Reagan was worse than Thatcher FFS ! 

The Republican party have did a grand job in completely separating fact from fiction over his Presidency lol

Anyway - a couple of months ago i thought Trump being taken out was that obvious that it wouldnt happen.

There must be now umpteen patsies that it could be foisted on

But ... im beginning to think it's going to happen

IMO the only thing that's holding it back is the fallout after it so i expect a few more weeks/months of demonising him as seen in the last 24 hours

Edited by Ally Bongo