Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 76 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Plans are well in place. We will rename this city Trumpton. NOT fake news!

6:31 AM - 21 Feb 2017
50,231 replies36,068 retweets174,654 likes

Retweet

1 hour ago, mariokempes56 said:

Plans are well in place. We will rename this city Trumpton. NOT fake news!

6:31 AM - 21 Feb 2017
50,231 replies36,068 retweets174,654 likes

Retweet

I am not sure why I am bothering but probably because after following the campaign closely I have hardly seen this guy speak in public so I am guessing maybe never have you. The elusive Steve Bannon along with Preibus. Here is a chance to judge the man for yourself instead of listening to the endless squawks of smear parrots.

What are we supposed to be judging ?

There wasnt much critique of the last 30 days - plenty of back slapping though.

Definitely some fascistic overtones though

"if they think they are going to give your country back without a fight you are mistaken. Every day it is going to be a fight"

"three priorities are national security and sovereignty, economic nationalism and deconstruction of the administrative state"

"if the party and movement are together it cant be stopped"

In their tirade aganst regulations i would have asked that surely some regulations are there for a good reason ?

Dumping coal slurry into rivers off the top of my head

However i was pleasantly surprised to see that Richard Spencer was evicted and some strong words used about his views

It is difficult viewing at first (first 5 minutes especially as Trump is not a politician) but persevere.

I forget the post (it was so long ago) where I said that Trump learns as he goes and he learns fast... Oh man is he learning fast. Just watch it all the way. I know it is hard going at first... he is not a natural politician but that is his strength when he gets going.

If indyref2 wants to win... look at trump, not slag him off.

It is difficult viewing at first (first 5 minutes especially as Trump is not a politician) but persevere.

I forget the post (it was so long ago) where I said that Trump learns as he goes and he learns fast... Oh man is he learning fast. Just watch it all the way. I know it is hard going at first... he is not a natural politician but that is his strength when he gets going.

################### you are mad ######################

Hes reading badly a speech written for him and not ad-libbing (which is where he fuks up).  Whats the deal ?

15 hours ago, thplinth said:

And after we win? 

15 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

################### you are mad ######################

Hes reading badly a speech written for him and not ad-libbing (which is where he fuks up).  Whats the deal ?

Worked for Obama over 8 years 

Wow looks very much like Obama used some pretense to have Trump bugged during the election. Then he made sure the 'intelligence' was as widely distributed as he could before leaving office. 

You can see where this is heading from this story...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/04/hannity-tweetstorm-grills-obama-underlings-on-fisa-trump-attack/

And this vid gives you an idea of what has happened...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/04/tony-shaffer-barack-obama-wiretapping-trump-tower

I would think it is now far more likely Obama or some of team could face indictment for something long before Trump is ever impeached for anything. 

It also means Trump was clean of all this Russia bullshit as you can be sure it would have been 'leaked' long ago by now.

Totally outrageous what Obama did. As the man says above Soviet level interference in an election. He had publicly backed Clinton and he orders her opponent put under surveillance to try to find dirt to pass to Team Clinton. Wow I guess he thinks his shit really does not stink. It is not the Trump side who are the proto-fascists... This makes Watergate look like fhukk all in comparison. It will have been done 'legally' but that is not going to hold up I reckon. It was clearly politically motivated and that is going to be hard to shake off.

Edited by thplinth

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-diplomats-deaths-theories-putin-kremlin-a7602201.html

Unexpected deaths of six Russian diplomats in four months triggers conspiracy theories

4 of them are in the Trump Steele Dossier .....