Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 87 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

21 hours ago, phart said:

So the US intelligence services which have been conducting a proxy war in Syria with the aims of destablising Syria for Israel, are suddenly up in arms when the folk actually fighting ISIS and the "moderate rebels" (mercenaries) the Russians and Syria might get a bit of help dealing with them.

So they leak it out through anonymous sources and John McCain (the person who met with ISIS/FSA in person and help organise the whole thing) is just co-incidentally being retweeted by this "journo" as well.

You need to have read all the leaked cables regarding Libya/running weapons to Syria through Libya to know it was being done by Hilary for Israel. As mentioned in there.

" The officials declined to identify the ally "

I bet it is Israel, we'll see if it comes out.

Israel was source of classified information Trump shared with Russia, say officials

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-russia-leak-israel-source-classified-information-say-officials-a7739496.html

Oh wow seems i was spot on... Who could have guessed.

So Israel seems to have ties with ISIS, again who would have thought it. Since they've been using their airforce and medical teams to help ISIS depose Assad.

On 30/04/2017 at 8:54 AM, Toepoke said:

23 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

if true - a dealbreaker

BREAKING President Trump accused of sharing top secret intelligence with Russia. If accurate, it's a very big deal.

A senior US official rejects as “false” a report that President Trump shared classified information with Russia.

Bearing in mind that your enemies,enemies are your friends that looks OK to me, since it appears to be anti ISIS.

39 minutes ago, aaid said:

And now apparently James Comey has memos which record Trump asking him to stop the investigation into Flynn.  If true, this would be impeachable. 

Ah an insider read parts of a memo out to reporters.

Annoyingly they have the current FBI Director on oath saying there was no effort to impede the investigation.

I suspect he would have, sounds like a Trump thing to do.

Edited by phart

Top trolling from Vlad

LATEST: Russia's Putin says he can give record of Trump and Lavrov conversation to U.S. congress and senate http://reut.rs/2reyeFv 

11 hours ago, phart said:

Ah an insider read parts of a memo out to reporters.

Annoyingly they have the current FBI Director on oath saying there was no effort to impede the investigation.

I suspect he would have, sounds like a Trump thing to do.

Hence I used the words "apparently" and "if true".

I suspect that - one of - Trump's problems is that he's used to being a CEO and not being answerable or accountable to anyone.  In fact since his companies are all privately owned, it's not even as if he has shareholders or a board of directors to answer to.  I guess he was used to being able to do - and say - pretty much what he wanted to.

However, as President, while he is the most powerful man in the USA, he doesn't own the USA but I suspect he still thinks he can do and say pretty much what he wants.  The difference is that the consequences of that are so much bigger and so are the checks and balances in place to stop him doing that.

If Bill Clinton could be impeached over lying about an extra-marital affair, it's hard to see how Trump is going to able to survive all these allegations.

22 minutes ago, aaid said:

Hence I used the words "apparently" and "if true".

I suspect that - one of - Trump's problems is that he's used to being a CEO and not being answerable or accountable to anyone.  In fact since his companies are all privately owned, it's not even as if he has shareholders or a board of directors to answer to.  I guess he was used to being able to do - and say - pretty much what he wanted to.

However, as President, while he is the most powerful man in the USA, he doesn't own the USA but I suspect he still thinks he can do and say pretty much what he wants.  The difference is that the consequences of that are so much bigger and so are the checks and balances in place to stop him doing that.

If Bill Clinton could be impeached over lying about an extra-marital affair, it's hard to see how Trump is going to able to survive all these allegations.

Yeah but i was stating what the actual communication was, some insider read parts out over the phone to a reporter. While the current FBI head is under oath contradicting it.

Not all evidence is equal so i stated what the evidence was, rather than just what was said.

He's not dialed into reality it seems. Least you can vote him out, the media who are just as bad can't be.

It is just a never ending conveyor belt of Trumped-up charges. The attitude is every day 'Trumps' guilty, now what did he do'. Like all these other 'scandals' I suspect these will come to nothing as well.

Trump wanted peace with Russia and an end to the ongoing very deliberate, very planned Balkanization of the middle east. As a result they have declared war on him essentially. The whole Russia stuff was to try to retro-justify their outrageous spying but also to make it hard for Trump be friendly to Putin.

You will not have seen it the papers or on TV of course but (I think) the top boy in the Russian army just gave a speech the other day where he said that they have concluded that America is surrounding Russia with missile 'defenses' in order to prepare for a first strike on Russia (and China). Think about that for a second... The US believes if it strikes first it can reduce Russia's response capability to the point it will either not respond or be so weak it can swot away any retaliation. I suspect the Russians will wait for their moment and go for it before the US. It can't afford to be second and why sit there and watch yourself get slowly encircled with military bases. I quoted Putin on here ages ago where he said that 'the streets of St Petersburg (I think it was) taught him that if a fight becomes inevitable it is better to strike first' or words similar to these. He never says anything by mistake. It is not just Trump's presidency that is at stake here. Extremely dangerous times.

So both big stories this week are essentially garbage.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/18/eric-bolling-washington-post-new-york-times-reports-trump-comey-russia-flynn

Yeah yeah Fox news... The only news networks reporting on Trump so no surprises it is to be made taboo as well.

You just get this feeling this will go on so long and then Trump may actually turn and go for it. The intensity and coordination of the attacks are astonishing. I have never seen anything like this in my life. It is like America is melting down. Or the opposition to Trump to be more accurate. It is really bad, their tactics are way beyond the pale. And if they succeed in destroying his presidency, a legitimately elected president what future for the next. It is war. (It already is.)

It has only been 120 days yet it feels like at least a year maybe longer. It is non stop, wall to wall attacks.

Edited by thplinth

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

So both big stories this week are essentially garbage.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/18/eric-bolling-washington-post-new-york-times-reports-trump-comey-russia-flynn

Yeah yeah Fox news... The only news networks reporting on Trump so no surprises it is to be made taboo as well.

You just get this feeling this will go on so long and then Trump may actually turn and go for it. The intensity and coordination of the attacks are astonishing. I have never seen anything like this in my life. It is like America is melting down. Or the opposition to Trump to be more accurate. It is really bad, their tactics are way beyond the pale. And if they succeed in destroying his presidency, a legitimately elected president what future for the next. It is war. (It already is.)

It has only been 120 days yet it feels like at least a year maybe longer. It is non stop, wall to wall attacks.

From that link:

[Bolling] added that Comey also said during sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee earlier this month that he had not been asked to stop any investigation on Russia's meddling in the U.S. presidential election.

"Another 'bombshell' fizzling out. Fake news," Bolling said. "The Washington Post and The New York Times, you should be ashamed of your reporting."

Seems odd that Comey would allow the memo to come to light, thus showing he perjured himself before the committee, if that were the case. I've skimmed the transcript and can't find him saying this, but I may have missed it. Seems an odd thing for the NYT and Post to have missed though.

As for the media onslaught, yeah, it's remorseless, and Trump brought it upon himself. He sowed the seeds with his campaign, and now he's reaping the whirlwind.

Yet there is video of him saying it. Strange...

5.50 mark but I'd watch it all.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5441849915001/?#sp=show-clips

Comey did not perjure himself because Trump did not attempt to influence the investigation.  That is why he says what he says and why he never reported Trump at the time (as he would legally been bound to do, it is a serious crime to not report it). 

4 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

From that link:

Seems odd that Comey would allow the memo to come to light, thus showing he perjured himself before the committee, if that were the case. I've skimmed the transcript and can't find him saying this, but I may have missed it. Seems an odd thing for the NYT and Post to have missed though.

As for the media onslaught, yeah, it's remorseless, and Trump brought it upon himself. He sowed the seeds with his campaign, and now he's reaping the whirlwind.

From the transcript

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

Although talking about the DOJ and AG Office not Presidents. In the context of FBI independence from the DOJ, not in the context of Trump.

Edited by phart

The Donald accused Saudi Arabia of being behind 9/11 not to mention them wanting to kill gays and have women as slaves 

Thats one big ass arms deal as a reward

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The Donald accused Saudi Arabia of being behind 9/11 not to mention them wanting to kill gays and have women as slaves 

Thats one big ass arms deal as a reward

Business is business. He's trying to garner the civilised world against the uncivilised world.

8 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Business is business. He's trying to garner the civilised world against the uncivilised world.

That would be great if it wasnt for the fact that the West has been supplying the Saudis with weapons for donkeys and it hasnt had an impact on their human rights / Wahhabism indoctrination records.

Maybe he will get them telt tomorrow .....

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

That would be great if it wasnt for the fact that the West has been supplying the Saudis with weapons for donkeys and it hasnt had an impact on their human rights / Wahhabism indoctrination records.

Maybe he will get them telt tomorrow .....

Oh, I'm sure he'll tell them that they're being very naughty with some of their weapons and could they please stop it.Everything will be fine after that.

6 hours ago, phart said:

From the transcript

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

Although talking about the DOJ and AG Office not Presidents. In the context of FBI independence from the DOJ, not in the context of Trump.

That's it. The context is the Justice Department and the process of investigation and prosecution in the Federal system. There's more relevant nuance in that post on a football message board than in any commentary I've seen on Fox News.

Trump was right to sack Comey, imho, but he should have done it as soon as he took office due to Comey's interference in the electoral process which was incompetent at best or, who knows?, duplicitous. Either way, instead of criticizing judges for blocking his executive order on migration he should have been booting Comey out of his post.

Credit where it is due - It was a good speech

Would rather have seen no arms deal until there were some sort of guarantees however - maybe there are behind the scenes

Trump's stance on Saudi Arabia was one of the more positive parts of his election campaign but think they will just fall back on the norm of a strong Saudi Arabia counteracts Iran

Wow i see the Seth Rich/hilary/wiki-leaks shit-show has now made it's way onto MSM.

Seth Rich was thought of as being the leaker of all the Hilary stuff, He was then shot and killed.

Authorities are trying to say it was the Russians that hacked the emails, others say it was Seth Rich who was a huge Sanders supporter in the DNC and was raging at how Hilary was sidelining him and then leaked everything he could. Then he was shot, however turns out the police never interviewed any witnesses and just ostensibly did an investigation.

It is being portrayed as an "alt-right-conspiracy theory" to trick folk who only read headlines (the vast majority of people) however having looked into it more closely it seems to have some legs.

Someone archived his reddit posts and they're now being edited (as of a couple of days ago) but he is dead so someone else is doing it.

So basically if Seth Rich was the leaker, then Russia couldn't have been which is the official narrative. So it ties directly into all this nonsense.

Which Craig Murray has been saying for months. It wasn't Russia.

Edited by phart

The fact his critics are praising him again tells you just how bad his speech was. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-muslim-speech-a7747856.html

Saudi Arabia, not the Islamic Republic of Iran, is the “fountainhead” of terrorism in the Middle East, according to Robert Fisk, a celebrated English writer and journalist.

The mind bending hypocrisy from Trump throughout that speech takes your breath away. Although no one died it is up there with his bombing of that airbase. Is he really this naive and / or cynical. Wow.

On 5/22/2017 at 10:47 AM, phart said:

Wow i see the Seth Rich/hilary/wiki-leaks shit-show has now made it's way onto MSM.

Seth Rich was thought of as being the leaker of all the Hilary stuff, He was then shot and killed.

Authorities are trying to say it was the Russians that hacked the emails, others say it was Seth Rich who was a huge Sanders supporter in the DNC and was raging at how Hilary was sidelining him and then leaked everything he could. Then he was shot, however turns out the police never interviewed any witnesses and just ostensibly did an investigation.

It is being portrayed as an "alt-right-conspiracy theory" to trick folk who only read headlines (the vast majority of people) however having looked into it more closely it seems to have some legs.

Someone archived his reddit posts and they're now being edited (as of a couple of days ago) but he is dead so someone else is doing it.

So basically if Seth Rich was the leaker, then Russia couldn't have been which is the official narrative. So it ties directly into all this nonsense.

Which Craig Murray has been saying for months. It wasn't Russia.

It wasn't Russia. (And there will be no collusion with Russia and no attempts to obstruct justice. Fake news.)

What a story this should be. I read that Kim Dot Com is going on Hannity at Fox News to prove that Rich was the leaker. Might be it went through his mega upload site or something not sure. The fact the guy was killed like this should be making it a major major story on all the networks but it wont be. The bar owner where he was the night he was killed has said police have not interviewed him or any of his staff. They are not interested. Doctor who treated also saying his injuries should not have resulted in death but that might be unconfirmed. 

Just another one of these murky murders that seem to follow the Clintons around. They have got some heavy connections that is for sure.

edit: They killed IMHO to save their Russia smears from being exposed as lies all along. So this goes deep into the deep state. Every angle you look at it it is a massive story.

Edited by thplinth

48 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It wasn't Russia. (And there will be no collusion with Russia and no attempts to obstruct justice. Fake news.)

What a story this should be. I read that Kim Dot Com is going on Hannity at Fox News to prove that Rich was the leaker. Might be it went through his mega upload site or something not sure. The fact the guy was killed like this should be making it a major major story on all the networks but it wont be. The bar owner where he was the night he was killed has said police have not interviewed him or any of his staff. They are not interested. Doctor who treated also saying his injuries should not have resulted in death but that might be unconfirmed. 

Just another one of these murky murders that seem to follow the Clintons around. They have got some heavy connections that is for sure.

edit: They killed IMHO to save their Russia smears from being exposed as lies all along. So this goes deep into the deep state. Every angle you look at it it is a massive story.

Well he could have came forward and said "hey i leaked the hilary shit , cause of all the shenanigans they did against Bernie" and that would feck up the narrative.

Dead men don't talk.

Pilger wrote an article about Assange a couple of days ago which was eye opening.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/getting-julian-assange-the-untold-story