Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 90 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Obama created his own assassination robot team that could kill anybody on the planet and with as much "collateral damage" as they wanted with zero repercussions.

So saying stupid shit like the above, got knows what happens, everything is fecked up.

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

It's great comedy just now listening to the racists in my toon trying to justify it. :lol:

Wow, that is some statement. Tell me what is the race angle on this?

Bizarre comment. Seems like the person walking about your town with their head full of prejudice is you.

I was going to comment on the Mooch's sacking but obviously that would make me a racist.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Wow, that is some statement. Tell me what is the race angle on this?

Bizarre comment. Seems like the person walking about your town with their head full of prejudice is you.

I was going to comment on the Mooch's sacking but obviously that would make me a racist.

I never said Trump voters in general. I said racists in my toon. Do you know them? Have you been to my toon? Nope, didn't think so.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I never said Trump voters in general. I said racists in my toon. Do you know them? Have you been to my toon? Nope, didn't think so.

Do you converse with a lot of racists in your toon? 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Do you converse with a lot of racists in your toon? 

Quite often. I'm forever losing my temper. It really is impossible to stay away from them. You have no idea what it's like. 

Thought a lot of the media stuff wasn't doing Trump any harm until this week.  If anything it made him look stronger..  A lot of the speakers on his behalf were crushing the  media's analysts and generally steamrolling - regardless of the topic.  Came across as a tight nit group of people who didn't give two hoots what the media said..and their supporters loved that.  I don't like him but could see how people were with him.

This week it turns out it really is chaos.  Seem weaker and giving supporters second thoughts.

I'm beginning to think he won't see out his term.

13 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Quite often. I'm forever losing my temper. It really is impossible to stay away from them. You have no idea what it's like. 

Aye, i've only really stopped off in Perth, never spent much time there. I once stopped there on a Monday morning and seen some trampy looking guy who's mouth and face were covered in blood, like he'd been munching on human flesh all night. 

Weird place. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Aye, i've only really stopped off in Perth, never spent much time there. I once stopped there on a Monday morning and seen some trampy looking guy who's mouth and face were covered in blood, like he'd been munching on human flesh all night. 

Weird place. 

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Weird place. 

Has he moved to Australia? I'm surprised he didn't tell us about it.

2 hours ago, phart said:

You can tell Ormond has acclimatized to America, race dominating ones world-view. Here's an example.

Saying it like I see it doesn't mean I have acclimatised, or acclimated as they say here. I deal with it daily. Nobody talks to me in most of the local pubs now because my best mate here is black in an entirely white town. I hear the mutterings as soon as we go in somewhere. I've heard the whispers about the Scaaaatchman bringing in "one of them". My mate is the quietest, soundest guy ever but you'd think he was Lucifer himself with the shit he deals with for having the cheek to want a beer. There are guys who ignore me now because I hang out with him. 

Before Parkie suggests nae cvnt talks to me because I'm a cvnt. :P

441 withheld files and 3369 files previously only released in part regarding the JFK assasination were made public last week

No bombshells at the moment

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/03/jfk-assassination-lone-gunman-cia-new-files-215449

Hvae a watch of this... the conclusions he makes are exactly what I think we are seeing. I have to remind myself this is Fox News. This Hannity guy may have a bad rep but really what he is saying here is quite extraordinary. 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5531212678001/?#sp=show-clips

What you are seeing is an assassination like JFK but a modern day version. It is almost unbelievable but I am witnessing it... 

The Russia sanctions bill he signed (no choice I understand) is also extraordinary. 98-2 it passed in the senate. Big lobby involved it making sure everyone fell into line... Basically they took away all the president ability to make peace with Russia. The US voted for this person to do just that and the senate votes 98-2... unbelievable again.

Plus I said almost at the start one of the things Trump scares me on is Iran. Well looks like he intends to really start a war with them. If he does that then obviously he is capable of breaking any promise and doing anything. An absolute nutter.

Generally things are looking pretty scary right about now.

So ... North Korea then

As a tactical Nuclear strike looks unlikely I'm going for a strategic one

However I dont know how they will avoid fallout spilling over to China or indeed a wee bit of Russia

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I'd argue that only morons, and dangerous ones at that, would move quickly to see a connection between North Korea and Iraq and/or make a comparison.

Edited by Ally Bongo

9 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'd argue that only morons, and dangerous ones at that, would move quickly to see a connection between North Korea and Iraq and/or make a comparison.

And yet, it would appear that you have decided to do that comparison.;)

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

So ... North Korea then

As a tactical Nuclear strike looks unlikely I'm going for a strategic one

However I dont know how they will avoid fallout spilling over to China or indeed a wee bit of Russia

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

26 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

13 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

And yet, it would appear that you have decided to do that comparison.;)

Really ?

Where ?