Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 92 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

North Korea's leaders are not responsible enough, yet Western leaders are? Leaders who've instigated the complete breakdown in structure of huge swathes of the Middle East. A breakdown which has resulted in increased terror attacks in the West and a refugee crisis that Europe simply cannot cope with. 

NK has only imagined enemies? You mean apart from all the ones who're constantly placing sanctions on them. Including the USA obviously, who's Commander in Chief has threatened to bring "fire and fury" upon NK. 

Of course NK should disarm... only a fool would say otherwise. I mean look how well it turned out for Libya and Gaddafi and Iraq and Saddam and Syria and Assad...

The world will be a safer place if NK dont have nuclear weapons. Riiiiight. Not for NK it won't. :lol:

19 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Aww - did the board's odious cvnt and instigator of it's demise make a wee funny ?

I'm happy for him

For reference i studied it many years ago but it would seem a great deal of the TAMB's liberal pseudo intellectuals might need to brush up on it

You've lost the plot.

14 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Exhibit A

best not discussing this sort of stuff if it upsets you so much when people call you out on things 

When the poster i referred to contributes something worthwhile (or even less inane) to the board then i'll take his criticism

Secondly Exhibit A is the amount of absolute rockets on here that are quite happy and in fact want North Korea to have Nuclear Weapons capable of reaching far beyond their borders 

Exhibit B is the amount of folk that love to suck Parklife's cock

You fall into both

29 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Secondly Exhibit A is the amount of absolute rockets on here that are quite happy and in fact want North Korea to have Nuclear Weapons capable of reaching far beyond their borders 

Have you counted how many folk have actually said that? Without going back and checking and just going from memory, I would guess at about - none.

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

When the poster i referred to contributes something worthwhile (or even less inane) to the board then i'll take his criticism

You fall into both

Not sure why you're making this about parklife when myself and others have called you out on taking shite more than he has. 

Your middle paragraph is classic western imperialism. Stop reading the BBC. 

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

You fall into both

Image result for YOU SEEM VERY  ANGRY

3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Not much chat about Charlottesville

From who? It's huge news here. Fvck these racist cvnts. What gets on my tits is a whankk like Trump trying to tell every other fvcker that hate is bad when he won a fvcking election on the stuff! :angry:

Trump has failed massively in his response, or rather lack of response, to this. He needed to be much, much stronger in his condemnation and, more importantly, more specific in who he was condemning. 

Shameful scenes and a shameful response. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Trump has failed massively in his response, or rather lack of response, to this. He needed to be much, much stronger in his condemnation and, more importantly, more specific in who he was condemning. 

Shameful scenes and a shameful response. 

Wouldn't surprise me if it's a calculated response though. Plays to his crowd and makes everyone else hate him even more. 

The troublemaking lefties will be loving it. Guamgate is a win-win situation for them. If he doesn't take action they'll cry he's a weak president, if and when he does take action they'll be on the streets critiscising him for taking the USA into another war

No matter what he does or doesn't do the left will find something to mump and moan about 

The Guys farting against thunder  

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The troublemaking lefties will be loving it. Guamgate is a win-win situation for them. If he doesn't take action they'll cry he's a weak president, if and when he does take action they'll be on the streets critiscising him for taking the USA into another war

No matter what he does or doesn't do the left will find something to mump and moan about 

The Guys farting against thunder  

What's @TDYER63's club got to do with it?