Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 93 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

8 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The troublemaking lefties will be loving it. Guamgate is a win-win situation for them. If he doesn't take action they'll cry he's a weak president, if and when he does take action they'll be on the streets critiscising him for taking the USA into another war

No matter what he does or doesn't do the left will find something to mump and moan about 

The Guys farting against thunder  

The "left" don't protest wars anymore. 

10 hours ago, Ormond said:

What's @TDYER63's club got to do with it?

Try being left handed AND a ginger ?

On Trump, his tweet to the bloke who stepped down from his manufacturing council yesterday says everything about him. It has relegated the serious issue of overpriced drugs to a petty spat on Twitter and more to do with his large ego than the issue itself.

Watched the conference and CNN coverage.  I think although he could say things better he did condemn the white nationalists more than once.  He also said there were people counterprotesting who were violent.  That's the truth.

Im concerned about trump as much as the next man but I think the media are out to get him.  

Insinuating he supports white supremacy is wrong based on what he said yesterday. 

38 minutes ago, Alan said:

Why does the Scottish Government allow him to use government funded Prestwick airport with special "mates rates".

Have you got any actual facts to support that claim or are you simply lying again?

12 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The SNP produce enough bad themselves without getting Donny involved

Please expand so you can make yourself look worse than Alan

Edited by Ally Bongo

21 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

A lot of that may be true but doesn't address my point. I'd also add their support of NATO. 

Lets have your fabulous examples of how the fvck the SNP (or any Scottish Government, Tories excepted, for that matter under the Barnett formula, are a party of austerity. 

Robbing Peter to pay Paul is not austerity. 

Lets have your fabulous examples of how being Pro EU, on balance and advocating change, is bad.

Lets have your fabulous examples of how being pro Nato , on balance, is bad. 

As the majority of people in Scotland are pro both Nato and the EU and considering that any party that runs on an anti EU, anti Nato, and raising taxes to mitigate Westminster Cuts manifesto would never be elected -  give us some fabulous examples of how the SNP can do this whilst at the same time convincing as many people as possible to vote for Independence.  

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Lets have your fabulous examples of how the fvck the SNP (or any Scottish Government, Tories excepted, for that matter under the Barnett formula, are a party of austerity. 

Robbing Peter to pay Paul is not austerity. 

Lets have your fabulous examples of how being Pro EU, on balance and advocating change, is bad.

Lets have your fabulous examples of how being pro Nato , on balance, is bad. 

As the majority of people in Scotland are pro both Nato and the EU and considering that any party that runs on an anti EU, anti Nato, and raising taxes to mitigate Westminster Cuts manifesto would never be elected -  give us some fabulous examples of how the SNP can do this whilst at the same time convincing as many people as possible to vote for Independence.  

I'm not saying they are a part of austerity now, I'm arguing that their anti austerity stance now while being pro EU is completely at odds with each other when if anything the EU loves austerity more than the UK government. 

NATO is a force of evil and aggression in the world. An independent Scotland being part of that is something I personally could never support. I'll link up some articles / videos. 

Maybe their stance on the above is just to appeal to as many voters as possible but I'm not so sure. 

10 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Maybe their stance on the above is just to appeal to as many voters as possible but I'm not so sure. 

When we are Independent any party that likes can run on an anti EU and anti Nato platform

We will never get there running on those before.

And being a Yoon Kipper, id imagine Doon The Slope gets his SNP bad mantra from sources like the Express and Mail which do not reflect reality so i very much doubt these things mean a jot to him

DHYln-fWAAAJVZb.jpg

Edited by Ally Bongo

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

When we are Independent any party that likes can run on an anti EU and anti Nato platform

We will never get there running on those before.

Yeah that's what most people say, I said the same thing in 2014 as well but more and more it seems that an independent Scotland would be like a mini U.K, controlled by the same oligarchies and corrupt puppet politicians, but the real sad thing is that most people would probably be okay with this. 

Deal breaker for me was the realisation that many folk actually think sturgeon modelling herself on merkel is a good thing. Naw I'll pass on that. Won't fight it but it is just one pile of shite versus another pile of shite on offer now it seems. Totally hacked off with it and losing interest at a rate I did not think possible in 2014. How bland it has all become and so quickly. Not just Scotland but the whole uk brexit project is rancid and heading for a reality check. Scotland is stowed with 5th columnist khunts. Be like Ireland going independent but having to include NI. Would have totally fhucked it. We are not so fortunate to have all these whanks concentrated in one handy location we could happily abandon. We have hundreds of thousands of Alan's sewn into the fabric of the country thanks to 300 years of unionism. Independence is not going to happen I'm afraid. I'm moving on.

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Love the whining about how no matter what Nicola does she gets slagged from the guy who no matter what trump did he slagged. Cry me a ing river. 

Away to fvck ya complete lunatic - your lies about what I have said about Trump have already been exposed pages ago yet you keep going on about it ya fvckin weirdo with your tongue firmly up Trump and Bannon's erches

And we are still waiting on examples of how really bad the SNP are and how much better it would be if they were not in Government

Probably suits you to deflect from Charlottesville though eh ?

You have always had that right wing David Irving style about you

Edited by Ally Bongo

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

You have always had that right wing David Irving style about you

Brilliant. 

You see this sort of thing all the time in mainstream comments sections and twitter etc. 

Nazi or nazi sympathiser the moment you disagree with us. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Deal breaker for me was the realisation that many folk actually think sturgeon modelling herself on merkel is a good thing. Naw I'll pass on that. Won't fight it but it is just one pile of shite versus another pile of shite on offer now it seems. Totally hacked off with it and losing interest at a rate I did not think possible in 2014. How bland it has all become and so quickly. Not just Scotland but the whole uk brexit project is rancid and heading for a reality check. Scotland is stowed with 5th columnist khunts. Be like Ireland going independent but having to include NI. Would have totally fhucked it. We are not so fortunate to have all these whanks concentrated in one handy location we could happily abandon. We have hundreds of thousands of Alan's sewn into the fabric of the country thanks to 300 years of unionism. Independence is not going to happen I'm afraid. I'm moving on.

Agree with a lot of that but think it will probably still happen. It's a good topic to divide and conquer people, even after it happens. 

28 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Brilliant. 

You see this sort of thing all the time in mainstream comments sections and twitter etc. 

Nazi or nazi sympathiser the moment you disagree with us. 

Why do you feel the need to get involved in any spat I have with other posters on here ?

Thplinth has previous to deserve that accusation