Weekend Matches - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Matches

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers v Falkirk has potential to be a cracker and an opportunity to extend the lead over Hibs while they concentrate on the cup. We are without Halliday and Falkirk are obviously without Alston which could be big losses for both teams.

More importantly I'll need to try and squeeze through the turnstiles with about 6 layers of clothes on.

Rangers v Falkirk has potential to be a cracker and an opportunity to extend the lead over Hibs while they concentrate on the cup. We are without Halliday and Falkirk are obviously without Alston which could be big losses for both teams.

More importantly I'll need to try and squeeze through the turnstiles with about 6 layers of clothes on.

Gers were honking. Barely deserved the 3 points. Still a good win against a stubborn side.

It's happened all year Stewart. If something can go wrong for United, if will. Relegation is predestined.

Didn't really help us either. Now have another midweek fixture to squeeze in before early April.

We'll play 6 games in February so hoping the cup game next week doesn't go to a replay!

Didn't really help us either. Now have another midweek fixture to squeeze in before early April.

We'll play 6 games in February so hoping the cup game next week doesn't go to a replay!

Do you know of any good reason why they can't schedule the re-match for this midweek. Makes sense to me.

I suppose there might be some 'holy vow' of no midweek matches prior to cup weekend?