Pyro At The Fitba - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pyro At The Fitba

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 year old boy from the motherwell bois given 7 months in prison for letting of a smokebomb away to hamilton, completely unfair punishment when you consider the 'crime' he committed

5 months for the original offence and 2 months for breaching his bail conditions. I dare say that had an impact on the length of sentence.

18 year old boy from the motherwell bois given 7 months in prison for letting of a smokebomb away to hamilton, completely unfair punishment when you consider the 'crime' he committed

Where you getting that?

Can't see it mentioned on the main Motherwell forum.

What was he actually charged with?

Sheriff Vincent Smith was handed a supportive letter from the army, but told the accused custody was the only appropriate sentence.

Really???

His breach of bail conditions was getting caught at a Motherwell game during the ban.

I went to over 100 games during my ban!

:shocked:

18 year old boy from the motherwell bois given 7 months in prison for letting of a smokebomb away to hamilton, completely unfair punishment when you consider their 'crime' he committed

I'd say he got let off lightly. Hope he serves the maximum amount of time. Maybe others will think twice before acting like neds.

More trouble at the Thistle game tonight with Motherwell fans.

Think a wee boy was caught with a glow-stick.

Seriously, sounded like the cops and stewards were heavy-handed. No idea what happened yet.

Bed wetter.

My mate got bottled outside a pub and the guy got community service.

You seriously saying you should be jailed for letting off a smoke bomb?

Utter madness

I think the guy that bottled your mate should get 3 - 5 years. We have a society out of control because these people think it's all a big laugh and don't care about anyone. I like to see tough sentences on anyone.

I think the guy that bottled your mate should get 3 - 5 years. We have a society out of control because these people think it's all a big laugh and don't care about anyone. I like to see tough sentences on anyone.

You think letting off a smoke bomb deserves 5 months in jail? Like the smoke bombs you can freely buy and use when playing paintball etc?

We'll need to build a hell of a lot of jails if that deserves a custodial for a first offender.

You think letting off a smoke bomb deserves 5 months in jail? Like the smoke bombs you can freely buy and use when playing paintball etc?

We'll need to build a hell of a lot of jails if that deserves a custodial for a first offender.

In his case absolutely yes. Tried to hide his identity with hood and face cover then change his clothes. Is given bail conditions that he doesn't pay any respect.

There is a time and place for smoke bombs, paintball might be one of them but sporting events and busy populated areas are not.

Maybe he will learn a lesson, by giving him a slap on the wrists he definitely wouldn't have as he has already shown.

In his case absolutely yes. Tried to hide his identity with hood and face cover then change his clothes. Is given bail conditions that he doesn't pay any respect.

There is a time and place for smoke bombs, paintball might be one of them but sporting events and busy populated areas are not.

Maybe he will learn a lesson, by giving him a slap on the wrists he definitely wouldn't have as he has already shown.

God, better start building more jails pronto.

Either hat or we can release the nonces and bang up more football fans.

SNP are being complete

tosser1.gif about this.

The sentence isn't just about the smoke bomb though.

He's shown a lack of respect for previous court sentence and obviously planned to break the law this time.

What do you think a fair sentence is?

I don't understand how Motherwell fans are being targeted with the smoke bomb/flares issue. I seen lots of these at various hibs games this season and last and the police and stewarding hasn't been the same as the way Motherwell are being treated. Only on Saturday at Tynecastle there was a flare and there was no wading into the fans. I'm against pyro at the football but would like to see the same reaction for each incident regardless who the teams are.

The sentence isn't just about the smoke bomb though.

He's shown a lack of respect for previous court sentence and obviously planned to break the law this time.

What do you think a fair sentence is?

It is, 5 months for the smoke bomb and 2 months for breaching bail conditions.

The breach of bail conditions was going to a Motherwell game, hardly fleeing the country or committing serious crime!

The boy is appealing it to the high court.

I don't understand how Motherwell fans are being targeted with the smoke bomb/flares issue. I seen lots of these at various hibs games this season and last and the police and stewarding hasn't been the same as the way Motherwell are being treated. Only on Saturday at Tynecastle there was a flare and there was no wading into the fans. I'm against pyro at the football but would like to see the same reaction for each incident regardless who the teams are.

Police waded into the 'well support again at firhill last night.

Apparently 12 to take out 1 teenage boy.

Don't think it was anything like the terrorist threat level I witnessed at Cappielow, but seems to have been disproportionate again.

I'm not for a minute saying these boys don't relish it, and they are by no means a group of choir boys, but they (and the wider Motherwell travelling support) seem to be getting singled out for special treatment going as far back as the kettling at stmirren 3 seasons ago.