When Do Ryanair Release Flights? - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

When Do Ryanair Release Flights?

Albert

My folks are heading over to Lanzarote next January. They're looking to book through ryanair but flights unavailable as yet. Told them I'd find out when they'll be released. Any ideas? Ta

I think they tend to release them in blocks rather than a specific number of months in advance. I reckon you might be looking at June or July but don't hold me to that. If you contact them on Twitter you should get a response.

Hey Albert - pretty sure they release them bout 5 or 6 months in advance - this tends to p*ss alot of ppl off as alot of airlines release their flights before that.........so Fairbairn is correct on his june/july prediction.

Best thing to do is setup Ryanair flight alerts as per Advice given by Angus.

If you/your folks are open to using other airlines ...then maybe check around as you might find airlines that are open to releasing flights about march

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thats them just released their winter flights - not all available when I checked using my phone but they did a press release to say all are going on sale