Metz A No Go - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Metz A No Go

big clarky

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't even book the return flight in case there's a match after the one in Metz

There is unlikely to be a match after Metz as the Euro's start 6 days later. Its more likely, as per the rumours that have been going about, that there will be a game or games before we play France.

However this will be why the SFA were not wanting to announce anything until they have all their plans tied up and ready to announce.

Were going to Paris on the Fri and staying in Paris Fri. Planning the train to Metz on the Sat. I had booked a hotel in Metz as I didnt know the time of the game. If its that time will have to use it as there will be no return train to Paris after that id have thought. Unless anyones running a bus?

anyone any ideas of train prices between Paris and Metz? Had a wee look earlier but seemed to be over £130 return, expected cheaper than that

I found a website that said they were not out yet. Price was not £130. That maybe be an advance special fayre? Its a general train journey so shoudnt be that crazy I don't think. Said every 30 mins or something like that. One over 2 hours and one under depending on stops Im sure.