Vodafone.....w4Nkers - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Vodafone.....w4Nkers

HELP!!!

Anyone got any experience in how to deal with these clowns? I am having a nightmare with them over the last few weeks.

Haven't had a handset now for over 3 weeks since I lost my one. Being passed from pillar to post and spent hours and hours on hold just about every night.

I want to cancel my account but it has about 18 months to run, but as far as I am concerned they are in breach of contract for not issuing me with a handset when I am paying a monthly bill to have one and be able to use it!

Don't want to go down the legal road if I can avoid it, but they seem to be goading me into it by the look of things!

:wtf:

Email their chief executive office.

Tell them you want them to deal with it and not to pass it back to customer service.

jeroen.hoencamp@vodafone.com

Cheers, Cove. I will do just that! Never had customer service like it, it's almost like they are taking the piss and seeing how far they can push it.

To be honest, I had similar issue when a handset had to go back to HTC for repair. Three mobile wouldn't even give me a replacement handset while it was away. Pretty standard apparently.

Being blunt though, why would they give you a replacement if you lost it? Weren't you given it as part of contract. If you don't have insurance, they're not going to replace a lost phone.

To be honest, I had similar issue when a handset had to go back to HTC for repair. Three mobile wouldn't even give me a replacement handset while it was away. Pretty standard apparently.

Being blunt though, why would they give you a replacement if you lost it? Weren't you given it as part of contract. If you don't have insurance, they're not going to replace a lost phone.

The whole point is I have insurance, £10 a month on top of my contract.They initially sent me a 2nd hand phone, scratched to , so I sent it back telling them I wanted a new one as I had only just renewed my contract for the umpteenth time. I have been with the feckers for 12 years as well!

If I was a new customer I would get a new handset within days, but if you are an existing customer who has spent literally thousands of quid with them, you have to make do with someone else's cast offs. I don'f fecking think so, Vodafone!

The whole point is I have insurance, £10 a month on top of my contract.They initially sent me a 2nd hand phone, scratched to ######, so I sent it back telling them I wanted a new one as I had only just renewed my contract for the umpteenth time. I have been with the feckers for 12 years as well!

If I was a new customer I would get a new handset within days, but if you are an existing customer who has spent literally thousands of quid with them, you have to make do with someone else's cast offs. I don'f fecking think so, Vodafone!

It's probably in the contract they can give you a refurb as a replacement. If you don't feel your refurb handset is up to scratch (no pun intended), you should take that up with them.

It's probably in the contract they can give you a refurb as a replacement. If you don't feel your refurb handset is up to scratch (no pun intended), you should take that up with them.

I did, they then agreed to send a new handset out. It then transpired they sent another 2nd hand one to the house we used to live in 4 years ago.

Since then I have been promised a new phone by 4 different people over the course of 2 weeks, but still nothing.

FYI. The stores WILL NOT HELP.

They don't have access to the same systems and are only there for basic queries and sales.

Try this:

Natalie Omar

Customer Relations

Vodafone Limited

Phone: 033 33 044 767

I had issues with cancelling my line, and she helped greatly. She's part of the Directors Team ?

I'm my experience stores have direct access to key central teams to resolve these issues.

That's what I was told by the guy I spoke to in the cancellations dep't earlier on tonight. I suppose I will find out on Saturday morning, but I won't be holding my breath.

The whole point is I have insurance, £10 a month on top of my contract.

I pay £10 a month for the premium nationwide bank account. You get mobile, travel insurance and breakdown cover and some other stuff as well. Just broke the screen on my phone there and they`re giving me a new one. It`s £25 excess but it`s an HTC M9 and it`d be more expensive than that to fix.

Vodafone were a nightmare when i was with them. They had a huge billboard just next to my flat advertising 4G, and i could`t even get a phone reception at home. They ended up giving me a refurbed iPhone after months of arguing with them, and i left them the week after.

Ive got a mobile router with Vodafone for use when I come back down to my house in Blackpool - I work away in Newcastle and have internet line there.

Tried to top up yesterday - first of all - couldn't connect via laptop - their website wouldn't accept my logon. Tried to top up by phone - 3 times it said payment accepted followed by "card not authorised" . Tried to phone customer services - but kept getting cut off cos my mobile phone is not the same number as the mbile router I wanted to talk about. Finally on to live chat who said my cards must be faulty but gave me "free" one gig of data. Still didn't work - so had to go and buy a dongle from another company.

Switched on this morning and there is now data there.- but 2 gb instead of one. Back on to Live chat who "thought" my initial payment had now been accepted but also one of the subsequent ones. Assured my that there "may" be a refund??.

Worse than fooking useless - going to shop on Monday to sort it out - there customer services are shockingly bad.

I went into the local Vodafone shop this morning. Guys in there were superb, had the whole 3 week issue sorted in 90 minutes. :ok: Even then the lad who was dealing with it lost the plot with their customer services for trying to bullshit him when he phoned them to get it sorted .

Moral of the story is, Vodafone (as a company) are useless w4nkers, but the folk who work in their shops are head and shoulders above.

I went into the local Vodafone shop this morning. Guys in there were superb, had the whole 3 week issue sorted in 90 minutes. :ok: Even then the lad who was dealing with it lost the plot with their customer services for trying to bullshit him when he phoned them to get it sorted .

Moral of the story is, Vodafone (as a company) are useless w4nkers, but the folk who work in their shops are head and shoulders above.

Good to hear! Anything for your troubles?

Vodafone are jobby. Dont lose your phone though. I dont get how folk manage to do this so often.

I left mine in a taxi on Christmas Day. Realised 15 minutes after getting out of the taxi and my missus phoned it straight away and it was already switched off. Phoned the taxi company and they said the driver had logged off for the night. They phoned me back the next day to say he'd checked his car and it wasn't there but I know the khunt is lying however there is nothing I can do about it as I can't actually prove it. It was a brand new iPhone 6S that I'd had for about a month. Cost me £200 to buy at the time as part of my contract and then another £300 to get a replacement. Didn't have insurance for the phone and wasn't included in home contents either. What kind of arsehole steals someones phone on Christmas Day FFS!!!! For the record, if anyone wants to join me in my boycott of Canniesburn Taxis please feel free!