This Weekends Games - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen 8 points clear of the third placed hoof ball animals and 16 in front of 4th with a game in hand,probably two more wins to guarantee a European spot.

Ally bear will be along just now to tell us the Aberdeen aren't much better than Hamilton.

Hearts owned Aberdeen in a game at Tynecastle a couple weeks back did they not??

Maybe I imagined that? Must have done going by Rossy's posts....

I didn't say we were Brazil 1970.

Hoofball will always win a game from time to time.

Big game for us tonight. We need all three points. Hibs have sent a message out with the signing of Stokes. We can't afford any slip ups.

aye and Falkirk at home on Sat. and Hibs no playin.

The rest of us are hoping for a few dropped points. :-))

only to keep things interesting....

Hearts are a really pish football team.

I'd like to see them up against Killie again to see who is the pishishishishiest.

rather see us up against the so-called better teams, like Aberdeen. Now how did that game go a couple of weeks ago?? As for the Hamilton game, was utter rubbish until about the last 20 minutes. We should have won it with the amount of chances we had but I suppose a draw isn't too bad playing most of the game a man down. No arguments about Rossi getting the red card but Hamilton should have had at least one man sent off long before they finally saw a red

rather see us up against the so-called better teams, like Aberdeen. Now how did that game go a couple of weeks ago?? As for the Hamilton game, was utter rubbish until about the last 20 minutes. We should have won it with the amount of chances we had but I suppose a draw isn't too bad playing most of the game a man down. No arguments about Rossi getting the red card but Hamilton should have had at least one man sent off long before they finally saw a red

You'll have no argument from me or any other Dons fan that Hearts deserved their win a couple of weeks ago (although they were seriously outplayed by Aberdeen in both games before that).

It's hard to argue with the fact though that Hearts are not much of a football team. Their philosophy is based on physical strength and working hard.

Nothing so much wrong with that, especially in the world of Scottish football where having lots of big guys in your team and running hard is generally enough to guarantee you at least a mid-table spot.

Still not a great football team though, sorry.

A great example there of why they half time interviews should be held inside!!

We've been below par tonight. Really missing Holt's energy in midfield. He's not played well but don't think you single Tavernier out as playing particularly worse than anyone else.