Paul Dickov On Fantasy Football League - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Paul Dickov On Fantasy Football League

Robroysboy

Interesting story concerning berti vogts and dickov.

Berti hung out dickov to dry aster the 2-2 draw in faroes and the germans defence was he didn't realise you would get scottish press back in England where dickov was based with liecester.

Sure berti also fell out with Davie weir over this result. When Davie retired from international football as he felt he was also made a scape goat.

next scotland manager

I realize you're displaying your well-honed wit, but for what it's worth, PD's time at Rovers was seen as distinctly underwhelming by most. Quite how underwhelming depends on your view of the team's natural level. For the optimists who thought we should be a Yo-Yo Championship/League One team he was a disaster. The pessimists thought that he was achieving about the best we could expect, but when he was hoicked out we looked ripe for the good ol' 4th division.

Since then young Dazza has steadied the ship. Under Dickov we used to chuck away strong positions; now we're showing a tendency to go behind early and then pull it back late on - in Fergie Jnr Time.

Interesting story concerning berti vogts and dickov.

Berti hung out dickov to dry aster the 2-2 draw in faroes and the germans defence was he didn't realise you would get scottish press back in England where dickov was based with liecester.

Sure berti also fell out with Davie weir over this result. When Davie retired from international football as he felt he was also made a scape goat.

Dickov came at Vogts with a hammer after the Faroes game. Weir was traumatised by the event and had to get away from it all for a while.

I realize you're displaying your well-honed wit, but for what it's worth, PD's time at Rovers was seen as distinctly underwhelming by most. Quite how underwhelming depends on your view of the team's natural level. For the optimists who thought we should be a Yo-Yo Championship/League One team he was a disaster. The pessimists thought that he was achieving about the best we could expect, but when he was hoicked out we looked ripe for the good ol' 4th division.

Since then young Dazza has steadied the ship. Under Dickov we used to chuck away strong positions; now we're showing a tendency to go behind early and then pull it back late on - in Fergie Jnr Time.

correct

I've got a Paul Dickov Arsenal shirt signed by the entire Arsenal team from whatever game it was worn in.

He once took my school team's training, nutmegged me on the halfway line and by the time I had turned round he had got his cross in. He was 16.

Was he from Livingston?