Inverness Train Station - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Inverness Train Station

Me and my mates have a 29 min wait to catch a connecting train south. Need to get some cold beers for train, some hot food (could be some burger type or fish chips to eat on train) and sink a pint before catching train south, is this doable and if so what off licence, burger/chip shop, and pub do you recommend. The Exchange Pub is next door so that could be a pint taken care of.

Cheers in advance.

Me and my mates have a 29 min wait to catch a connecting train south. Need to get some cold beers for train, some hot food (could be some burger type or fish chips to eat on train) and sink a pint before catching train south, is this doable and if so what off licence, burger/chip shop, and pub do you recommend. The Exchange Pub is next door so that could be a pint taken care of.

Cheers in advance.

Domino's pizza, just a 100 yds further down Academy street from the Exchange, on the same side of the street.

It's ok Charlie, he means railway station.

sorry, i missed the difference.

Train Station or Railway Station

whats the difference?

o.p, I was in Inverness last year and they have opened a Gentlemens Club, just down the road from the Train/railway station.