Duncan Ferguson - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say I had sympathy for them, i was answering the point about how come people who were on good money suddenly didn't have any.

The exception to this would be that a lot of footballers aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer and they could well have been badly advised. I wouldn't include Darren Jackson in that as I don't think he's an idiot and he really should have gone for the maxim of "if it's too good to be true, it probably is".

Reminds me of Frank mcavennies cash that was confiscated - he claimed it was for a lost treasure diving expedition. Lol

Met him once in a nightclub. Complete banger.

Not suprised he lost his money.

He came out recently and said he regretted making himself unavailable to play for Scotland.

Tough titty, Duncan. GTF too late now Ya banger

He hit you with a hammer or something?

Only reason I can think of that would explain the sh1te you post.

Everton team stayed at a hotel in Penrith , where I was for a company function .

Didn`t see any of the players` myself just some of the backroom staff , but one of my colleagues and his wife met Big Dunc and he was happy to pose for pics and chat . They also saw James McCarthy but he was a miserable looking git apparently and didn`t speak .

Everton team stayed at a hotel in Penrith , where I was for a company function .

Didn`t see any of the players` myself just some of the backroom staff , but one of my colleagues and his wife met Big Dunc and he was happy to pose for pics and chat . They also saw James McCarthy but he was a miserable looking git apparently and didn`t speak .

McCarthy was probably just embarrassed about his Scottish accent.