Katy Clark - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

she lost a similar one in Ayrshire...

' Mon the Plaid.....

I really hope she runs as I am thinking she will lose also.

Parachuting in some Scottish Corbyn carpetbagger acolyte is not going to go down well with the Welsh. 13,000 will not be enough.

And what then for Katy. :tumbleweed:

Mon the Plaid.

I really hope she runs as I am thinking she will lose also.

Parachuting in some Scottish Corbyn carpetbagger acolyte is not going to go down well with the Welsh. 13,000 will not be enough.

And what then for Katy. :tumbleweed:

Mon the Plaid.

If she is going to lose I think it is probably more likely that she will loseto the Tories. Plaid were 4th last time behind UKIP.

If she is going to lose I think it is probably more likely that she will loseto the Tories. Plaid were 4th last time behind UKIP.

Fair point, I don't know who she is going to lose to other than she is going to lose. Will this even happen now? Surely they must realize it a horrific idea, even them...

I have no time whatsoever for Scottish Labour, especially as currently constituted, but I quite like Katy Clark. Maybe I should go for a lie down.

Ach don't feel bad, she was an outstanding constituency MP. She took on my case vs Ayrshire & Arran health board when the MSP wouldn't, she could have said that it wasn't her responsibility.

Did you win? I used to manage their insurance claims - complete and utter @rseholes.

I'll buy you a large voddy if you humped them.

Still on going. And I've lost my political representation cos folk were pure raging that Katy had a second job as a MSP :(