Flights From Scotland - Page 2 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flights From Scotland

Slide tackle

On 3/15/2016 at 2:29 PM, cK0i0i0i said:

Now I just need to hope my Northern Irish girlfriend takes the news well that my organisation for a romantic 5 nights trip to Malta happens to coincide with the Scotland game. Although she's adopted Scotland as her home the past few years, I'm sure she would get kitted up in tartan and happily go to the game if anyone is selling a ticket ;)

Take her for a meal at Bacchus in Mdina.    A wee walk around the silent city then 5 star grub.   Nat king guaranteed.

image.jpg 

• 1 month later...

Currently I'm seeing 186 pound EDI to FCO Rome then 35 euro's Ryanair into MLA Thurs - Tues. I'm booked from FCO on both. Could be cheap cus i'm looking outside the UK though but worth a chase if your still hunting

• 3 weeks later...

Booked up last night, leave Friday 2nd Sept, Glasgow to East Midlands with Flybi 11.20am get to East Midlands at 12.20, then fly from east Midlands to Malta at 3.30 get to Malta just after 7pm, way back Malta to Dublin with Ryanair 3.30pm on Monday, arrive Dublin 6.10pm and flight to Glasgow again with Ryanair to Glasgow 8.30pm arrive in Glasgow 9.30, got flights for £250 and not bad times

Edited by Geed

2 hours ago, Geed said:

Booked up last night, leave Friday 2nd Sept, Glasgow to East Midlands with Flybi 11.20am get to East Midlands at 12.20, then fly from east Midlands to Malta at 3.30 get to Malta just after 7pm, way back Malta to Dublin with Ryanair 3.30pm on Monday, arrive Dublin 6.10pm and flight to Glasgow again with Ryanair to Glasgow 8.30pm arrive in Glasgow 9.30, got flights for £250 and not bad times

That's the exact route I was looking at.

Did you book direct with them or use skyscanner?

38 minutes ago, Gary Stirling said:

That's the exact route I was looking at.

Did you book direct with them or use skyscanner?

Just booked direct mate on there websites, best deal I have saw and flights very reasonable times compared other ones folk have mate

9 hours ago, Jimmy`s Lassie said:

Cheers for that info Geed,  you now have Zicoladud,  Alex and myself as travelling companions  there and back and I think our bro Jockstrap is joining us at East Midlands!!!  ?

No bother mate, travelling myself as mates all on different flights. You staying st Julian's Bay Area?

1 hour ago, Jimmy`s Lassie said:

Aye,  rooms booked in St Julian's Bay Hotel 

Nice one my other mates just booked this now, could get a 8 seater taxi share to st Julian's if you fancy it, save us all on taxi

On 11/06/2016 at 7:19 PM, Jimmy`s Lassie said:

Up for that,  as all the Auld Yins on here  know me,  I'm Aileen,  pm me and we'll get it sorted ??

Sorry Geed,  managed to get us a booked on Watershed's coaches today so no need  for taxi now,  cheers

17 hours ago, Jimmy`s Lassie said:

Geed, I was getting confused there!!!  It was just pointed out to me that you meant a taxi transfer from the airport,!!! Stupid me!   Yeah,  we're still up for that??

No bother me and my mate will see you at airport on way over, will pm you nearer the time :>)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/06/2016 at 0:17 PM, Jimmy`s Lassie said:

Aye,  rooms booked in St Julian's Bay Hotel 

I predict a party, The Springwell Inn TA are also booked into St Juliens Bay Hotel. We all get there on the Sat, at various times. As I am flying solo on this one, I will probably be last to arrive. Keep me a seat at the bar and a pint of some kind of beer as well, I don't imagine they will have Belhaven.

1 hour ago, Jim Hunter said:

I predict a party, The Springwell Inn TA are also booked into St Juliens Bay Hotel. We all get there on the Sat, at various times. As I am flying solo on this one, I will probably be last to arrive. Keep me a seat at the bar and a pint of some kind of beer as well, I don't imagine they will have Belhaven.

Stayed there in may never seen a bar except italian resturant next door pricey and food was minging oh and the lift up to your room can barely fit one person and a case

• 4 weeks later...