Hibernian Vs Ross County, League Cup Final - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibernian Vs Ross County, League Cup Final

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

I think you should write a letter. Seek some clarification.Ā 

Haha definitely. I've already phoned in to a couple of radio panels about the pure disgrace of It all.Ā 

Na think this is the 2nd live Scottish game I've watched all season - the semi being the first obviously and I just thought RC were a shower of kents in the second half of that game and I'm no selik fan.

They seem to have resorted to the same tactics. Delighted hubs got a goal there

55 minutes ago, JECK said:

Haha definitely. I've already phoned in to a couple of radio panels about the pure disgrace of It all.Ā 

Na think this is the 2nd live Scottish game I've watched all season - the semi being the first obviously and I just thought RC were a shower of kents in the second half of that game and I'm no selik fan.

They seem to have resorted to the same tactics. Delighted hubs got a goal there

Interesting. Just turned over to see the Hibs player skelp the Ross County defender with a flying hand. Doesn't fit your description really.Ā 

2 minutes ago, neil r said:

So hows thatĀ treble working out for Alan Stubbs now?

Ā 

Ā 

Now, now. Ā No need to gloat. At least wait till they end the season with nothing before doing that.

Well at least we were true to form.

cummings and Stokes are mince together, whilst Oxley was lucky that goal got disallowed. Ā Too many missed chances and County always looked more likely to score as the game drew to a close.

Congratulations to County.

The rest of you can go and have intercourse with yourselves! ?

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by giblet

Seem the first hour or so. Thought Hibs were slightly better but not much in it. Seen it was still 1-1 after 85 and was kicking myself that I didn't stick a few quid on it going to pens as I'd predicted.Ā 

Well done to County, like many, I thought Hibs were just about favourites to win, a few weeks ago.Ā 

You just wonder, if them being in the mix for three trophies, is what has started to cost them? Very little experience in that situation, Ā and those that do have it haven't performed.Ā