Aberdeen V Celtic - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'We conceded too many goals in Europe last year. If you become open and detached against good players and teams you get punished.

Its something that doesnt happen in Scotland. No disrespect to teams here but theyre not clever enough players or quick enough thinkers to punish us.'

How do you like them apples John?

Aberdeen got everything right tonight. From watering the gluepot pitch before to the starting tactics and the subsequent subs.

Ronny clueless as ever. As bad as we were tonight those players are better than that and that's down to the manager.

Enjoy your night sheepy!

Aberdeen got everything right tonight. From watering the gluepot pitch before to the starting tactics and the subsequent subs.

Ronny clueless as ever. As bad as we were tonight those players are better than that and that's down to the manager.

Enjoy your night sheepy!

Just another 3 points my hoopy friend.

Celtic will still win the league. I think we can all safely say though that Ronnie will be packing his bags come the summer.

I think he's terrible. Your left back on the other hand, very impressive.

It makes you wonder why we don't try more of our youth players. My understanding is that Tierney was never our stand-out player at that level so if he can make an impact, I'm sure others can too.

It makes you wonder why we don't try more of our youth players. My understanding is that Tierney was never our stand-out player at that level so if he can make an impact, I'm sure others can too.

You've got to have a decent centre half in there?!?

Or someone that's better than Brown, who got bossed by Craig Storie tonight.