Aberdeen V Celtic - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Celtic

Ok, I've had another look Redz and yes CKR could easily have walked. I stand by my initial view on the Rooney incident though....foul outside the box, no pen.

Thanks Slasher.

You 'probably' noticed that I had had one or two shandies to celebrate last night - Apologies! :ok:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't deserve to be getting beat at half time last night but the second half was a different matter all together. Apart from the goal I don't recall a shot on target.

You could easily have been 3 down at ht so that is a strange comment.

Plenty of possession in the opening 30 mins but didn't really create anything of note bar a few crosses flashing across the goal which no Celtic player got particularly close to.

Aberdeen on the other hand scored twice and came close with at another corner and Gordon saved well from McLean.

I thought Deila took off the wrong player at half time. Armstrong is a stronger player than GMS.

Scotland call up ?

Hard to think of any SPFL player who deserves a call up more (and before Iain butts in, he deserved it last season as well ).. :wink2:

And keep him as captain !!

Edited by Rossy

Seems there was a wee scuffle broke out last night in the away end.

Anyone shine any light on this?

Wonder if that was one of the six arrests last night.

Seen this on another board earlier. Appears to be Stewards/Police though, rather than with each other.

https://mobile.twitter.com/william_wallace/status/695306077060096001

Looks all tbh.

Edited by Angus_Young

Yeah, he should be Scotland captain, will easily get 50 caps and end up at Real Madrid. ;)

He wasn't good enough while at ICT, played in a poor team. Iain can shove that up his jacksie until he apologises for implying I was a liar.

Aye so poor we got a nice shiney cup for it ;) Edited by iainmac1

Just got into schipol this morning, shat mysel slowly going through the Dons v shellik thread chuffed to feck with result and seen Jonny Hayes goal ? Home and watched game on sky with beer and aberlour large COYR

Seen this on another board earlier. Appears to be Stewards/Police though, rather than with each other.

https://mobile.twitter.com/william_wallace/status/695306077060096001

Looks ###### all tbh.

According one of the boys I know they were fighting with each other.That video looks like the end of whatever happened.Looks like the green brigade or maybe (don't laugh) they have hooligans now.

Just got into schipol this morning, shat mysel slowly going through the Dons v shellik thread chuffed to feck with result and seen Jonny Hayes goal ? Home and watched game on sky with beer and aberlour large COYR

Are you in Glasgow for the Thistle game Les ?

Big crowd of us out for Harper's 50th that day