Aberdeen V Celtic - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Celtic

I love how you never, ever saw a Hibs fan posting on here, until they managed to hold onto 2nd place in the 2nd division.

Where were you last year, or the year before ?

One Hearts win tomorrow and they'll ######off again for 3 months.

I've been posting on here since your mother and faither were brother and sister

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a hell of a long and aggressive post for somebody who doesn't care :lol:

Not really, and not aggressive at all,

I just wanted to point out, that if you're going to play the 'what have you won' game....as you tried to...you'll not get far with me. I'm aware of my team's successes, and their failures and limitations.

How did you get on when you went to Lisbon, Milan and Seville ?

Do tell us.

How did we get on in Lisbon? I knew you weren't exactly the most knowledgeable about football but that's bad if you don't know that.

No.

You personally.

Given that you're the most mouthy Celtic fan on here, tell us how you felt when you saw your team win a European trophy,

No.

You personally.

Given that you're the most mouthy Celtic fan on here, tell us how you felt when you saw your team win a European trophy,

Was before my time when we won the big cup, I expect you know that too although I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

I was at Seville though which was a terrific experience. Maybe even better than seeing us pump Aberdeen 7-0 and 9-0.

Was before my time when we won the big cup, I expect you know that too although I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

I was at Seville though which was a terrific experience. Maybe even better than seeing us pump Aberdeen 7-0 and 9-0.

I love this game.

Thanks for asking how my personal experience was of winning 2 European trophies.

I loved it....took a week off work to travel to Gothenburg by train and back (took 2 days there and 2 days back)...but it was well worth it to see my team win a European trophy against probably the greatest club that has ever played football.

Who did Celtic lose to again and when ?

Anyway. Doesn't matter, I'm sure that hardly anyone remembers it.

And. Hamburg 1983 you say ? Well, thanks for reminding me. I actually flew there....I'd used most of my holidays travelling to Munich. Genk and Gothenburg that year....and it was a bit of let down. 0-0...and virtually no St Pauli fan had heard of Vhictim FC in 1983.

We made up for it in the 2nd leg a week or so later.

Changed days, I'll give you.

You want to keep on playing the 'show me your medals game' do you son ? Do you think I give a fuuuck about losing a few games to Celtic ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you've grown up, come back and tell me what you've seen and what you've done. :wave:

Edited by Rossy

Aberdeen fans really are just red huns. The recent upturn in the Dons fortunes has seen a vast rise of what can only be described as Ibroxesque arrogance. Where were you when yous were shite??

All that's missing is some salt and sauce to go on those chips they have on their shoulders

They are in real danger of doing themselves a mischief when they knock themselves off that pedestal they have put themselves on

I'm sure everyone is backing them to do the bizzo but they are really becoming the Rangers of the modern era. Think long and hard loons, no one liked a blue Hun, there ain't a hope in hell they are gonna like a red one

Peace the fukk out lads and lasses

Aberdeen fans really are just red huns. The recent upturn in the Dons fortunes has seen a vast rise of what can only be described as Ibroxesque arrogance. Where were you when yous were shite??

All that's missing is some salt and sauce to go on those chips they have on their shoulders

They are in real danger of doing themselves a mischief when they knock themselves off that pedestal they have put themselves on

I'm sure everyone is backing them to do the bizzo but they are really becoming the Rangers of the modern era. Think long and hard loons, no one liked a blue Hun, there ain't a hope in hell they are gonna like a red one

Cheers mate.

Bearing in mind Aberdeen voted with Celtic to keep the 2 club veto rule in the SPL after Rangers died, Doontheslope may not be that far away.

The correct decision.

Well done Aberdeen Football Club.

Doing what's best for all of Scottish Football since 1903.

Good man.

Haven't heard from you in 2 years, now you're managing to beat Dumbarton and Alloa from time to time you post every day.

I really hope Hibs get promoted somehow, otherwise you'll no doubt disappear again for 2 years :ok:

"Show me your medals"

I've seen Celtic win the league more times in the past 4 years than you've seen Aberdeen win it in your life. Christ knows what point you think you're making here.

I think the point is obvious.

You're about 17 years old, and you think you're a man and you've done that seen and done it all because you've sung a few rebel songs and your team as won the league by .....yaaaaawwwwnnnnnnn.....default.

Frankly, unless to live to about 80 and Celtic have some miraculous European epithany, you're not going to undo me when it comes to 'done that, seen that, blah blah'.

So ergo. Anytime you post utter shite about 'what your team's won, what my team's won' etc....remember there are people who have actually done it, been there. And before the days of posting online.

Tell us again how your trip to watch your team win a European trophy was.

Bearing in mind Aberdeen voted with Celtic to keep the 2 club veto rule in the SPL after Rangers died, Doontheslope may not be that far away.

Well.

Eh ? :lol::lol:

Edited by Rossy

It is indeed.

I'm too tired to make any more long-winded, self-important posts.

It's up to you lads to take over the mantle... :ok:

Right, who woke the grumpy old man up from his nap early? ?

You know it just sets him off on one of his rants.