Scottish Cup Games Today - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Games Today

You had 53% possession.

Settle

56% according to the BBC.

Plus 19 shots to Killies 5 and 12 corners to 3.

Possession is just one stat and should always be used in conjunction with the others.

As I said we dominated despite not playing well. I'll take that just now.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go outside tomorrow my friend and start grabbing yer baws and kid on your pulling the heid right aff it in front of members of the public and see how long you last

As I've said in my OP I'm all for fans and players giving and taking that was way over the top today. He should be hammered. I wonder what Dame Budge will make of this, afterall she's trying to turn yous into a family friendly club

not sure of the boys history but if he's a local lad/jambo then it's slightly justified, I'd probably end up in saughton after scoring against the hertz. Tbh iv nae idea who he is, looks like schemie rent boy tho

I was impressed by Hibs yesterday, play like that and they will push Rangers hard in the Championship I suspect. A much better side than just about any team we've played in the SPL this season. Hearts weren't good, but looked to have done enough. The substitutions didn't help at all, especially the reshuffle at the back. And our midfield visibly tired in the 2nd half, all of a sudden the Hibs players had time and space to play where there had been none in the 1st half. There is nothing quite like a derby match at Tynecastle, thoroughly enjoyed the day, even if the result up felt a bit like a loss, and (as always) too many fans of both sides go over the top. Thought we had pinched it at the end, but Hibs will justifiably fancy their chances in the replay.

Edited by Pool Q

This Hibs team just don't know when they are beat. In years gone by we would have came out in the second half and lost another 2 goals, maybe even last year we wouldn't have got back in it

I don't know why Hibs kept playing all these high balls against the probably the biggest team in the country, it was clear we had no other ideas and persistence paid of for Hibs in the end though. Dylan "the tampon" McGeouch injured again, In for a week then out for three FSS!! he's made of chocolate that boy. When he went off we went to shite till half time. Stokes wasn't up to speed today and his set pieces were shite, someone needs to tell him that Liam Henderson is the man for the free kicks

Can't say I'm all that impressed with Hearts play but they took the half chances that were presented with them and that's what counts in this game. Totally expected that performance from our maroon brethren today though and we coped no bother in the second half. The result was all the sweeter with them timewasting at every opportunity and get it roond that dirty ###### number 14

Marvin Bartley was my man of the match without a shadow of a doubt. We could really have done without another potential two-hourer in our busy schedule but our names in the hat that's the main thing

I'm all for winding up the opposition and loved Adebayors celebration against Arsenal for Citeh but Sam Nicholson should be jailed for that celebration today, hands down at his chapper in a w-a-nking motion towards the Hibs end which would have had a large number of youngsters, if he done that in the street he'd be put on some sort of register

All in all a decent performance and let's hope we finish the job and at the Leith San Siro next Tuesday

Jailed hahaha

Talk of Killie vs Rangers being a 6.05 kick off to avoid a Champions League TV issue.

I remember us playing St Johnstone a few years back at 6.05 to get around tv rules.

This hacks me off. I have no interest in the CL. Would much rather watch Scottish games. But UEFA seem to want to dictate what people watch and if it ain't going to be the CL, then you don't get to watch fitba.

This hacks me off. I have no interest in the CL. Would much rather watch Scottish games. But UEFA seem to want to dictate what people watch and if it ain't going to be the CL, then you don't get to watch fitba.

It is an absolute shocker.

UEFA have already slowly been strangling European club competitions and this TV thing is so ridiculous yet so important at also squeezing domestic football.

Shower of sh*tes.

It is an absolute shocker.

UEFA have already slowly been strangling European club competitions and this TV thing is so ridiculous yet so important at also squeezing domestic football.

Shower of sh*tes.

Completely agree. The more you think about it, the worse and more ridiculous it is.