Roll And Crisps - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll And Crisps

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salt and vinegar seems to be a popular choice. They were amongst my fav crisps, particularly s&v squares, yet I strangely I never ate them in a roll / piece. In the other hand cheese and onion were my fav with bread but I never ate them without bread!

Bristol Hibbie's comment about the similarity with a roll and chips has done it for me and led me to seek out this cuisine ASAP!

As for the roll and pie comment, I was first introduced to this long after I started with rolls and crisps, I couldn't believe I had overlooked such a gourmet experience, particularly on testing! Roll & P from then on was to become another staple of my school days.

I would sell a loved ones soul for a roll and crisps with a soupçon of coleslaw right now.

I've had emails and texts about this boy from friends and relations today so you're now one or the other Thplinth. :-))) I called Cardonald to register interest in fostering if he's not taken soon as think he'd be happier in a quieter enviroment. He wouldn't fit in out back with my 2, Hector is terrified of the wee robin red breast who flies in their run and into their shed when the door is open so this big boy would give him a heart attack! I'd happily have him in the house though. At present they're okay with him and they're fairly sure he'll be rehomed soon due to number of enquiries.

I've had emails and texts about this boy from friends and relations today so you're now one or the other Thplinth. :-))) I called Cardonald to register interest in fostering if he's not taken soon as think he'd be happier in a quieter enviroment. He wouldn't fit in out back with my 2, Hector is terrified of the wee robin red breast who flies in their run and into their shed when the door is open so this big boy would give him a heart attack! I'd happily have him in the house though. At present they're okay with him and they're fairly sure he'll be rehomed soon due to number of enquiries.

Oh I'll be the other, usually am. Damn that is handsome bunny.