Roll And Crisps - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll And Crisps

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheese and jam surprisingly DO go well together especially on hot buttered crumpets.

And salad cream on crisps is tasty too.

Also shaking Worcester sauce in the crisp packet making them semi soft...

My Grandfaither would shoogle a vinegar jar intae a packet of plain crisps to do that.

my wife still does that she's a vinegar freak. When the crisps are finished she drinks the excess vinegar oot the packet gadz. Comin tae think of it she puts vinegar on most foods.

A few years ago I did a bit of moonlighting for the local pizza company down here. Every now and again the owner would treat us to a nutella pizza. Nutella replacing the tomato sauce on the base but then the cheese topping. Sounds absolutely disgusting but it was a taste sensation. I've recreated it at home with nutella on my roasted, toasted cheese on toast. It's not far off. Worth a try, honestly!

5 hours ago, Bristol Killie said:

A few years ago I did a bit of moonlighting for the local pizza company down here. Every now and again the owner would treat us to a nutella pizza. Nutella replacing the tomato sauce on the base but then the cheese topping. Sounds absolutely disgusting but it was a taste sensation. I've recreated it at home with nutella on my roasted, toasted cheese on toast. It's not far off. Worth a try, honestly!

I see the reputation of Bristol as a big weed town still goes on