Roll And Crisps - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll And Crisps

10 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

I like my flavours as much as the next man, but sometimes the simplicity,clean,sharp,vibrancy of a plain crisp can't be beaten.

I just cant agree. Would rather not have crisps than eat plain. Each to their own

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/10/2016 at 1:13 AM, wheres the pies said:
On 2/10/2016 at 7:54 PM, derekfaejapan said:

Manky.

No matter how hungry I was I doubt I'd eat that.

just getting of the monster munch tread for a minute have you tried the Japanese blow fish yet ? seen a program about it and can take a chef 7 years to master the flitting of the fish as that wee pouch is full of poison

Aye, that's called 'Fugu'...I've kind of tried it, I say kind of as some of the meat was in a bowl of soup I had last year. The person who made the soup didn't tell me it was in it until a few days later! As for eating it in a restaurant then I haven't...It's very expensive and after reading up on the horrific effects of fugu poisoning and possible death it's put me off it. Glasgowmancity is coming over for a visit next year, he can try it if he wants!

11 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

This was a sandwich I ate last summer so maybe I'm being too critical of crips sandwiches!

BTW...This tasted excellent :ok:

20992_10155389177425335_2797030744845586

Jesus thats interesting haha.

To be fair when i lived in Whistler the hot dog place i worked in (which sold organic grass fed meat) had the option of haribo, m&ms, honey, and all sorts of other sweets to go on top. Went down very well too.

On 12 Feb 2016 at 3:49 PM, Bristol Killie said:

A few years ago I did a bit of moonlighting for the local pizza company down here. Every now and again the owner would treat us to a nutella pizza. Nutella replacing the tomato sauce on the base but then the cheese topping. Sounds absolutely disgusting but it was a taste sensation.

I've had Nutella pizza for dessert on a few occasions but never seen it offered, nor served along with the cheese. 

Did the owner have it available on the menu?

8 hours ago, McExpat said:

I've had Nutella pizza for dessert on a few occasions but never seen it offered, nor served along with the cheese. 

Did the owner have it available on the menu?

He didn't, he said due to the cost of the nutella and the amount required to make a 12" he wouldn't make enough mark up on it. We were the only ones who had the pleasure.