Dilemma - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dilemma

As long as you've got them on your Friends and Family list, buy the 2 batches as you've suggested, then contact the SSC.

They're pretty good at placing orders together when they allocate the actual tickets

On 08/02/2016 at 0:41 PM, blackcountry jock said:

Ok I'm all booked up me and my 4 sons here's my dilemma 3 of us currently in ssc but two youngest arnt yet so do I a) get 3 tickets when they come on sale B) wait to see if I can get my other two joined when window opens and hope tickets left c) just buy 5 home tickets

When we were there in 2008 it was also my birthday and a group of us went. One of my mates wasn't in the SSC but bought a ticket at the stadium for the home end and then came in our end. Nobody actually looked at the ticket to check which end it was for.

2 hours ago, Jagtag said:

When we were there in 2008 it was also my birthday and a group of us went. One of my mates wasn't in the SSC but bought a ticket at the stadium for the home end and then came in our end. Nobody actually looked at the ticket to check which end it was for.

The same happened to someone I was travelling with in Belgium 2012. Tickets in the Scotland end were going for silly money outside the ground (100+ euros!!) and my mate was approached by a local who offered him a home end ticket for face value. He bought it and walked into the away end. Wasn't worth it in the end. 2-0 defeat where we didn't record a shot on target!

Edited by clarky1606