Griffith's Abuse On Twitter - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Griffith's Abuse On Twitter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a few on here who'll probably say he brings it on himself because he's an unlikeable character

Wishing death on his children is unacceptable weather he's unlikable or not.

I do think he is an easy target on social media and maybe should think about giving it up.

Wishing death on his children is unacceptable weather he's unlikable or not.

I do think he is an easy target on social media and maybe should think about giving it up.

He shouldn't give up something because scum are abusing him. He obviously enjoys interaction with the fans, something that should be encouraged.

He shouldn't give up something because scum are abusing him. He obviously enjoys interaction with the fans, something that should be encouraged.

Agree.

One thing I would say, is Griffiths should try not to bite back at the idiots. Block them. Ignore them. Don't get drawn in to daft slagging matches like he has previously.

That's not relevant to this case though. There's some odious folk out there.

I also agree with this and he does enjoy interacting with the fans. I also don't want the scum that abuse him to win. But sometimes the right thing to do is remove yourself from the situation.

Agree.

One thing I would say, is Griffiths should try not to bite back at the idiots. Block them. Ignore them. Don't get drawn in to daft slagging matches like he has previously.

I never seen this before I replied I agree with all of this.

Agree.

I never seen this before I replied I agree with all of this.

Same when you get the folk who find the stuff about Scott Brown's sister funny.

Yup. Never understood these arseholes. Songs about Tommy Burns, Johnny Doyle, Davie Cooper, Norrie McCathy, Ibrox disaster, Munich disaster, can all be added to that. I'm fairly thick skinned but stuff like that disgusts me.

I hope the folk sending that to Griffiths get what's coming to them. And I dont mean the jail!!

Yup. Never understood these arseholes. Songs about Tommy Burns, Johnny Doyle, Davie Cooper, Norrie McCathy, Ibrox disaster, Munich disaster, can all be added to that. I'm fairly thick skinned but stuff like that disgusts me.

I hope the folk sending that to Griffiths get what's coming to them. And I dont mean the jail!!

You forgot the famine.

I used to think that most people were fairly reasonable. Socila media has changed that view.

Most people are fairly reasonable though. Social media - especially Twitter - just brings out the unpleasant nut jobs because of the anonymity and the ability to directly target people.

I read on Facebook this morning the posts on the German rail crash.

Unbelievable some of the stuff getting posted.

I wonder if these people actually think before they post things like 'good I hate Germans'.

Probably don't care actually. It's unbelievable at times.