Griffith's Abuse On Twitter - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Griffith's Abuse On Twitter

He also missed out monkey noises to Mark Walters, Airplane gestures to Reyna etc. It wasn't a complete list of scumbag fan gestures.

So you can hop off the offended bus ?

No offended bus here. It's just that particular song is seen as banter by loads on here but singing about the rest is rightly condemned.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on Facebook this morning the posts on the German rail crash.

Unbelievable some of the stuff getting posted.

I wonder if these people actually think before they post things like 'good I hate Germans'.

Probably don't care actually. It's unbelievable at times.

That's the thing mate, people think they are invisible when it comes to posting stuff online or when they are part of a football crowd. I'm not sure these idiots actually believe the shite they are coming out with, which makes you wonder wtf they get out of it?

No offended bus here. It's just that particular song is seen as banter by loads on here but singing about the rest is rightly condemned.

I suppose that depends where you draw the line...

The famine song isn't saying "hahaha lots of Irish people died".

I see it as satirical I suppose, as it's aimed at tri-colour waving Celtic fans who are not Irish.

Much like mocking Germans dying in a train crash isn't very nice. Perhaps a play on the joke about the trains running on time, while in poor taste, wouldn't be as offensive?

I read on Facebook this morning the posts on the German rail crash.

Unbelievable some of the stuff getting posted.

I wonder if these people actually think before they post things like 'good I hate Germans'.

Probably don't care actually. It's unbelievable at times.

I remember when that tsunami hit Japan in 2011 and reading braindead bastards posting stuff on twitter saying things like "serves them right for what they done to our POWs during the war."

Just what the feck is up with humanity ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

I suppose that depends where you draw the line...

The famine song isn't saying "hahaha lots of Irish people died".

I see it as satirical I suppose, as it's aimed at tri-colour waving Celtic fans who are not Irish.

Much like mocking Germans dying in a train crash isn't very nice. Perhaps a play on the joke about the trains running on time, while in poor taste, wouldn't be as offensive?

No, it actually is.

The Great Hunger is really not an episode in history that should be the subject of mirth.

Sure it is.

I'm not really one for defending stuff that Rangers fans sing, but I thought that one was ok if you look at it in context.

Anyway, completely agree that morons that send such abuse to anyone (although it's usually folk in the public eye) on Twitter or the likes are brain dead scum.

That's a bit like saying "nobody should laugh at the Spanish Inquisition "

I just question why a few inbred mutants at Ibrox think it's clever to sing a song about a tragedy that resulted in the death of 1,000,000 innocent human beings and the displacement of a further 1,000,000.

I just question why a few inbred mutants at Ibrox think it's clever to sing a song about a tragedy that resulted in the death of 1,000,000 innocent human beings and the displacement of a further 1,000,000.

If you look at it you also find the famine played a big role in the highland clearances and also a famine here. The only reason Scots did not die in such numbers is that they were allowed the 'opportunity' to be ethnically cleansed and leave before they starved.

When folk sing that song in Scotland now I would try to imagine a bunch of starving highlanders leaving for the new world rather than the equivalent Irish coming here.

The famine is over so why don't the Scots who settled America, Canada and Australia come home?

Is it because it is a pig ignorant question asked by thick khunts.

How fo we know it was a Rangers fan who tweeted the abuse? I read that the account had never tweeted any Rangers related topics. Stand to be corrected. The abuse itself is disgusting.

TBH most abuse I've seen on social media has come from s with WATP & Rangers family in their bio

How fo we know it was a Rangers fan who tweeted the abuse? I read that the account had never tweeted any Rangers related topics. Stand to be corrected. The abuse itself is disgusting.

Nobody suggested that. I can't begin to think why you thought that.