Griffith's Abuse On Twitter - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Griffith's Abuse On Twitter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH most abuse I've seen on social media has come from ######s with WATP & Rangers family in their bio

That's funny because the vast majority of the abuse I see on Twitter comes from accounts with CFC all over them.

I think you'll find that folk that need the club badge as their profile picture are just zoomers no matter what club they support.

That's funny because the vast majority of the abuse I see on Twitter comes from accounts with CFC all over them.

I think you'll find that folk that need the club badge as their profile picture are just zoomers no matter what club they support.

I'd take social media off Old Firm fans,if they're not being abusive arseholes then they are grassing up folk to the police,the media and their place of work because they are offended.

So...

No one on here has blamed Rangers fans for giving Griffiths abuse. Yet Rangers fans are on the thread whining about folk having a go and blaming them.

You khunts are fecking mental.

Griffiths is an easy player to dislike. He was an odious little ned whilst at Hibs who always seemed more interested in being the big bollocks with the fans and his neddy mates- the Skacel song being a prime instance. He had it written all over him that he'd be yet another Riorden or O'Connor and pish his talent down an Edinburgh gutter.

However he's matured and knuckled down and turned his career around. He seems to have learned from his mistakes and now just seems to concentrate on his football and his family and fair play to him for that.

For me he's a bit like Beckham in as much as you'd love to hate him but there's a bit in him that you cant help but admit how well he's done and he seems a decent enough man just trying to get on with his life.

Edited by neil r

I'd take social media off Old Firm fans,if they're not being abusive arseholes then they are grassing up folk to the police,the media and their place of work because they are offended.

Being a mental bam on social media is not confined to football fans. There's plenty came out the woodwork for the referendum.

And from what I've seen on here the non old firm fans are every bit as mental and are far bigger offense junkies. :ok:

Is it because it is a pig ignorant question asked by thick khunts.

Pretty much. It is quite disgraceful what Griffiths has been subjected to. Clearly he shouldn't have to come off Twitter, but wholly understandable why he has in the circumstances.

Nah just showing how daft your post was :ok:

Shouldn't you be in bed anyway? Must be about 3am over there.

You glorified the IRA on several occasions but you're whining about the famine song for being offensive? Yes, I'm the one who's daft right enough.

You glorified the IRA on several occasions but you're whining about the famine song for being offensive? Yes, I'm the one who's daft right enough.

In David Attenborough style whispering voice...

'And so the bait is laid. All it is now, is a matter of waiting. Will the ubiquitous PGB, or as it is known in Latin, Timus Alwaysus Offendedus, be along in a minute to scoop it up,be caught in the trap, and be once more ejected ?

Or will he, just for once, manage to resist temptation, avoid groundhog day, and retain in his place in the pack, all be it at the bottom ?

All will be revealed shortly. Next week, the mating ritual'.

att.jpg

Edited by Rossy

In David Attenborough style whispering voice...

'And so the bait is laid. All it is now, is a matter of waiting. Will the ubiquitous PGB, or as it is known in Latin, Timus Alwaysus Offendedus, be along in a minute to scoop it up,be caught in the trap, and be once more ejected ?

Or will he, just for once, manage to resist temptation, avoid groundhog day, and retain in his place in the pack, all be it at the bottom ?

All will be revealed shortly. Next week, the mating ritual'.

att.jpg

???

As I pointed out to squirrel humper, it doesn't offend me. I just find it amusing that people come on here crying about other songs then say that is fine.

Shows them to be hypocrites, like yourself.