Parking At Elland Road And Kc Stadium - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Parking At Elland Road And Kc Stadium

Can't help you with the KC but you can park literally outside Elland Road for just a few quid.

I think we did that before for Leeds V Swindon but that was back in 2003 (Paul Robinson header to make it 3-3 in league cup Leeds won on penalties) my memories are hazy of the parking situation and I didn't drive back then. Will probably park at the ground then.

Edited by kmcca5

I know there's Leeds regulars on here who might know better but I think if you head towards Hunslet or Cottingley areas there's some on-street available, probably about a mile or so away. If you're OK paying a fiver or so you can get much closer. There's a pub called the Dry Salter close to a main road; the opposite side from the ground might be OK.

Hull...last time there I found a spot just off the Hessle Road, but be aware it's a bit rough & ready around there. You then walk through a big housing estate to get there.Top food tip is the Chinese takeaway on Hessle Road that still has a newspaper cutting of the local paper review from 1994. One or two of the pubs around there are best avoided as well but if you have home end tickets you can probably get nearer to the ground into the more regular matchday pubs.

You get a great view of the KC if you go into Hull by train; it's fairly close so a park & ride is always an option as well.