Killie Vs Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Killie Vs Rangers

For the first time in God knows how long I'm actually going to an away game next week! I'll probably be in Killie for about 5ish, anywhere decent for a couple of pints pre match where my UJ bomber jacket and subconscious tendency to say "ra" instead of "the" won't get me a slap from the yokels locals?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in God knows how long I'm actually going to an away game next week! I'll probably be in Killie for about 5ish, anywhere decent for a couple of pints pre match where my UJ bomber jacket and subconscious tendency to say "ra" instead of "the" won't get me a slap from the yokels locals?

Try to avoid that pub across the street and down to the left of the station. Overpriced and full of wierdos.

Try to avoid that pub across the street and down to the left of the station. Overpriced and full of wierdos.

He's looking for a pub that accepts Rangers fans. Every pub that does that will be "full of weirdos"!

The Smuggs in Stewarton :cheers3:

Now that one IS full of weirdos. :cheers3:

You been to the new Millhouse btw ? Can't believe it's still Stewarton ! Fantastic restaurant. Same people that have Scotts in Troon, The Longhouse etc.

Haven't been back up since it opened but might be up in a few weeks. Looks like it's getting lots of good reviews now people have stopped complaining about the parking.