Killie Vs Rangers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Killie Vs Rangers

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that one IS full of weirdos. :cheers3:

You been to the new Millhouse btw ? Can't believe it's still Stewarton ! Fantastic restaurant. Same people that have Scotts in Troon, The Longhouse etc.

It is good. Half my wife's mates moved from Glasgow to Stewarton and Dunlop. I'm in Ayrshire more than aaid.

nae doubt they will wangle inn anyway wee memory blank what was fanny by gaslight called before it was the gaslight it's been a pub for many a year

that was bugging me no getting the old name of that pub so phoned my mate and it used to be called fifty waistcoats many moons ago

Aye it was mobbed. Sat night I think. What was the other place Paris match?

A decent enough place from what I remember but never was a bar so mistakenly named. When you hear the name Paris Match it conjures up the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame, not a supermarket car park.

A decent enough place from what I remember but never was a bar so mistakenly named. When you hear the name Paris Match it conjures up the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame, not a supermarket car park.

Aye but they had half a Citroën stickin oot the wall very Parisian