Killie Vs Rangers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Killie Vs Rangers

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interloupers who are ruining the town no doubt.

Can you ruin it? Best thing is chip shop, new pub and train station. Worst is driving there and back, numerous kids parties in the sports centre, the accents and people from Dunlop thinking they are better than people from Stewarton. It's Dunlop ffs.

Can you ruin it? Best thing is chip shop, new pub and train station. Worst is driving there and back, numerous kids parties in the sports centre, the accents and people from Dunlop thinking they are better than people from Stewarton. It's Dunlop ffs.

I take it you mean the multi-award winning Chip Box - although for a generation of Stewartonians it will always be Joe's - and not Piolis.

I know what you mean about people from Dunlop, never understood that myself, I've had occasion to upbraid Graham Spiers on Twitter for anti-Stewarton comments.

Mind you, we look down on people from Kilmaurs.

If you think the facilities, roads and transport are bad now, you should have seen it in the 1980s.

Call to Kilmarnock FC Supporters - Scottish Cup Replay, Rugby Park, Tuesday 16th February

Following a Kilmarnock FC Board meeting today, it was advised that Rangers FC have sold out the Chadwick and Moffat Stands for next week's Scottish Cup Replay game within two days. It was requested that further tickets to be made available for the away support.

Following engagement with Kilmarnock FC supporters, the Kilmarnock FC Board of Directors have decided that the Frank Beattie Stand will only be sold to Kilmarnock FC supporters.

Kilmarnock FC have listened and acted and now ask that Killie supporters will now help the club and team by doing their part to fill Rugby Park.

Come on Killie fans, get to the game and cheer the Killie on to victory!

32 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

The Bears are clearly excited about this game. It's a rare away day in the cup though. In fact is this the first away trip to an spl team?

I would imagine Killie will give them a warm welcome on their first ever visit. 

13 hours ago, Alan said:

Interloupers who are ruining the town no doubt.

:angry:

10 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye Front section of the Jerry Kerr stand. 

Were you there Angus? I remember feeling a fair degree of respect for the gers fans who defied the boycott and did turn up to support their team, and got it pretty tight from the utd support for most of the game.

52 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

So doubled the crowd then.

Nice try larky but I think we still pulled in 10000 despite your boycott. In fact I seem to remember the crowd was bigger than the previous game against rangers mark 1. To be expected though - new club and all that.

43 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

F*ck me that's original, how do you do it?

in fact, f@ck that. you, as an old firm supporter, post a wee quip, slagging a diddy team for its support and you have the gall to question my originality :lol: . jesus wept larky, you're on a loser there...

1 hour ago, ShedTA said:

You f@cking set it up larky - I must feed off your originality.

41 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

in fact, f@ck that. you, as an old firm supporter, post a wee quip, slagging a diddy team for its support and you have the gall to question my originality :lol: . jesus wept larky, you're on a loser there...

I have the gall to question your originality? That is priceless princess.