Executive Coach - Bratislava To The Match (Return) - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Executive Coach - Bratislava To The Match (Return)

Zander_14

Hello all,

I have organised the hire of an Executive Coach for the Slovakia v Scotland match on Tuesday 11th October, from Bratislava City Centre to either Trnava or Zilina.

I initially looked into the possibility of just hiring a small coach to accommodate our group from the ‘Inverurie Tartan Army’, but due to the lack of options this hasn’t materialised. I have however been offered a 49 Seater Executive Coach at a very reasonable price. So due to this and the fact that there probably will be plenty of people requiring transport from Bratislava to the match (return) on match day, I have decided to go ahead and book it.

Provisional departure times and costs depending on match location and KO times are:

Trnava - £10.00 Per/person

Departure: Bratislava (City Centre Location – TBC) @ 14:00hrs

Arrival: Trnava @ 15:00hrs approx. (Afternoon/Evening in Trnava to soak up the pre-match atmosphere)

Return: Straight after the game back to Bratislava City Centre

Zilina - £13.00 Per/person

Departure: Bratislava (City Centre Location – TBC) @ 13:00hrs

Arrival: Zilina @ 15:30hrs approx. (Afternoon/Evening in Zilina to soak up the pre-match atmosphere)

If anyone is interested in a seat, please pm me and I hopefully will be able to accommodate.

Cheers!

Edited by Zander_14

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all,

I am currently trying to go through all emails.

The demand is phenomenal.

For now all buses are full. 

I can confirm the below list is people booked on the buses. 

I can only apologies if I cannot fit you on:

Zander_14 – 10

Couttsy – 12

Slasher – 10

Grantyboy – 3

Sheach – 4

LS5 – 7

Shameless Stan – 1

Tartan Graeme – 2

Plastic Scot – 1

Rossta2003 – 6

Doric – 4

Kumnio – 4

Kevmac – 3

Wee clootie – 2

Dr Doom – 4

QBCTA – 9

Byrne- 2

All payment details will be sent out this week.

If you no longer need a seat please advise asap,

On 10 February 2016 at 4:19 PM, Zander_14 said:

Hello all,

I have organised the hire of an Executive Coach for the Slovakia v Scotland match on Tuesday 11th October, from Bratislava City Centre to either Trnava or Zilina.

I initially looked into the possibility of just hiring a small coach to accommodate our group from the ‘Inverurie Tartan Army’, but due to the lack of options this hasn’t materialised. I have however been offered a 49 Seater Executive Coach at a very reasonable price. So due to this and the fact that there probably will be plenty of people requiring transport from Bratislava to the match (return) on match day, I have decided to go ahead and book it.

Provisional departure times and costs depending on match location and KO times are:

Trnava - £10.00 Per/person

Departure: Bratislava (City Centre Location – TBC) @ 14:00hrs

Arrival: Trnava @ 15:00hrs approx. (Afternoon/Evening in Trnava to soak up the pre-match atmosphere)

Zilina - £13.00 Per/person

Departure: Bratislava (City Centre Location – TBC) @ 13:00hrs

Arrival: Zilina @ 15:30hrs approx. (Afternoon/Evening in Zilina to soak up the pre-match atmosphere)

If anyone is interested in a seat, please pm me and I hopefully will be able to accommodate.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Zander_14 said:

Davy P apologies, I just done a re-count and we're actually full

If anything changes you will be 1st to know?

Apologies

I was first tae ask.....but to make it easier for you take me off the list....I will get there somehow...