Accommodation In Metz Looks Sparse - Page 3 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Accommodation In Metz Looks Sparse

Robroysboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, THE STAIR PARK NUT said:

Cancelled F1 hotel....shared bathrooms was the deal breaker......booked Hotel Alerion situated at Metz train station.

We stayed at an F1 on holiday last summer with the family. So basic, that said if you just need a room to crash then it's fine.

However the thought of having to spew my ring up in a shared toilet ain't worth thinking about.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, andyconnor said:

2 of us in the Mercure Grand Hotel Alfa Luxembourg on the friday, then onto the Hôtel Du Théâtre Metz for the Sat and Sun nights. 

2 of us also in the hotel du theatre ,Fri and Sat night , hopefully !!!

13 hours ago, hawickta said:

3 of us in the F1 hotel...looking forward to meeting the cockroaches if the reviews are correct...

5 of us in the Hotel Premiere Classe, one star absolute dive about 10 mins taxi from city centre. Bet ye i can count more cockroaches than you!

Cheap as though

4 hours ago, kilwinningTA said:

5 of us in the Hotel Premiere Classe, one star absolute dive about 10 mins taxi from city centre. Bet ye i can count more cockroaches than you!

Cheap as though

Stayed in a Premier Classe just outside Paris with the family last year. It was clean and comfortable. Much better than F1s.

J