The ?! - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only do I come on here and wonder what the feck is going on with this suddenly massive messageboard, but I then realise that my 'mates' Scunny and Sheep Jnr. are conversing on Faceyface without me?!

Double line spacing now too apparently! Oh woe.

1 hour ago, Admin6 said:

Please bear with us while we iron our any teething problems with the workings and look of the board. If anyone spots any bugs please let us know so we can fix it.

Have you discussed these issues with the Rangers Meeja folks... They had the same update, and they're still having teething problems...  AS I AM SURE MOST POSTERS HERE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCED.

I was projecting my screen to a group of 15-16 people showing them how incompetent they are...  Then a wee floaty pop up window appeared saying "Dandy Dunn replied to ?!".  The TAMB wasn't even open, but my browser was.

I can still hear the laughs :(

42 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Not only do I come on here and wonder what the feck is going on with this suddenly massive messageboard, but I then realise that my 'mates' Scunny and Sheep Jnr. are conversing on Faceyface without me?!

We discussed your beautiful eyes :wub:

37 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

I was projecting my screen to a group of 15-16 people showing them how incompetent they are...  Then a wee floaty pop up window appeared saying "Dandy Dunn replied to ?!".  The TAMB wasn't even open, but my browser was.

I can still hear the laughs :(

You've turned notifications on. You can turn this off with these instructions. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3220216?hl=en-GB

You can make it display new posts since your past visit:

Click Activity

My Activity Stream

Create New Stream

Call it whatever you wish

Select Read Status - Everything I haven't Read

Time Period - Since My last visit

That should do the trick and is what you are looking for.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was the name of some new indie band.

I quite like the new layout; nice and big, which is handy for a blin' like me!  :)

Edited by scotlad
Although I see it won't let you use the 'c' word...