The ?! - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

So you have to go into your browser setting and remove the TAMB from the list of sites that are allowed to notify you. Would have been better if that was not done automatically.

If you click on the bell at the top of the page (notifications). Click "notification settings". That opens the notifications page. You can scroll down and set up what notifications you want or don't want.

Edited by Orraloon

8 hours ago, Mindimoo said:

What a bunch of drama queens.  It's not all that different from the old board.  I've found all the same stuff in roughly the same place as I would have on the old board.   Give a few days and you'll forget what the old board looked like.  

Does anyone remember the time the changed the 'T' in the logo and it looked like the old rugged cross?   Board nearly went in to meltdown and ScottyCTA outed as admin :lol:

:lol:

6 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Why would you want to read stuff that you have already read? There is some pretty decent stuff on the TAMB but reading it twice is a wee bit OTT.

I not only read your posts twice, I also copy them out and keep them in a scrapbook.

@Mindimoo.  I now know how to do this Mindi just have to work out why. 

Dont like new board anymore. Got all excited that I could post a picture so easily but just comes up that it's too big.

(story of my life) 

oooh, swear filter actually removes sweary words. 

Edited by G-Man
Fuddishness

21 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

The old link was New Content, it gave you the threads that had been updated in chronological order, newest at the top, but still listed threads that you had already read. This new Unread Content hides threads you have already read. Liked the old format better but hadn't seen the Unread Content button earlier.

This seems to be working now, shows updated threads like the previous format did.

If you hit the icon to the left of the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner.

The little pop window in top left asking to allow notifications is new and just great. Just when I thought I could not hate the new site more you have found a way to get me there. Every page you click there it is...

I thought folk were joking about visiting the site less. It is hideous. Everything about it. Everything!

34 minutes ago, thplinth said:

How about a poll.

Is the board better, the same or worse than before the last update?

1. Much Better

2. Better

3. The Same

4. Worse

5. Much Worse

6. Arse Gravy

(And just in case...no, the above is not a yes no question.)

What sort of incompetent arsepiece would put that up as a "Yes" or "No" question?

16 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

What sort of incompetent arsepiece would put that up as a "Yes" or "No" question?

"I think that's the answer.

We could tell concerned parent's that we don't give a and it's much more important that the adult members of the board can type "fück" and "cûnt" and stuff like that. "

Are the concerned parents an invention?