New set up - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New set up

Kirk

6 hours ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Think you might just need to click on the thread title now and it'll take you?

Doesn't work for me. I just get the first post of every thread every time I click. Or if I click the last page I just get the first post of the page. Can't get it to the last post I read.

I cannot believe this - this is the same format change I experienced about 6 months ago on another forum I have been active in for over 10 years

I very rarely visit now as this new format is just so tedious - I always had it set to New Content to follow new and existing threads and could click to where I left off. 

The IT boffins are dumbF**ks - they keep tinkering with succussful formats, Itunes springs to mind.

Well thanks TAMB, its been nice being here for alost 10 Years .... 

So far the new board facelift has been really, really slow for me clicking from forum to forum or thread to thread (30+ secs).

Also made 2-3 posted which took much longer to save.

All my other internet pages, links normal fast speed but not the new TAMB.:(

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Click on the star/circle instead of the title

That didn't exist this morning when I posted. I'm very aware of how it worked before. Seems to be in a better nick now

51 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Is it just me or has anyone else had a load of posts vanish, I reckon I'm down by about a thousand!  I'm not that bothered but don't understand why they just disappeared.

Aye in the same boat, think most people have lost some. Im not too fussed

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:47 PM, Admin6 said:

Made a few tweeks to the mobile version in particular. Let me know if that has improved at all?

We know it's a bit of a change but we hope everyone will get used to it and we will continue to tweek at it until any issues are sorted.

Has the friends list dissappeared ?