Denmark at hampden prices - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Denmark at hampden prices

Robroysboy

4 hours ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Can't see any information on when the public sale starts anywhere. Very poor show from the SFA, you would think they would like to try and get as many people into the game as possible. My girlfriend and I are members but have held off buying tickets so we can take the kids along and go with a non-member friend and his wee boy too. Not happy about having to pay more but it is the only way we can try and get seated together. You would think members could still get the discounted rate after the public sale starts if they want to attend with non-member friends.

I think I still got members rates today - 4x£10 for adults and 6x£5 for kids. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, adamntg said:

16,000 last time Denmark were the visitors.  

14,000 when they played Qatar in Edinburgh last summer.  Will it really be lower than either of these attendances?

Qatar game was a week before the Dublin game and there was a feel good factor within the support as we were well placed to qualify. Was also a Friday night iirc.

This is a Tuesday night and the fans are still on a downer. I'd be surprised if we get more than the Qatar game tbh.

Edited by Haggis McBasher

29 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

Qatar game was a week before the Dublin game and there was a feel good factor within the support as we were well placed to qualify. Was also a Friday night iirc.

This is a Tuesday night and the fans are still on a downer. I'd be surprised if we get more than the Qatar game tbh.

Aye it was a Friday. I thought the support should have been better that night for the above reasons but fans were likely keeping their cash & holidays for Dublin. It was a right boring match mind you :Tumbleweed-2:

I reckon about 15K for the Denmark game. The SFA should just hand out tickets to schools, kids football teams etc. for free to fill the gaps. If the kids enjoy it their parents might be swayed to pay for tickets for future matches.

2 hours ago, Haggis McBasher said:

No.

The crowd was better against Qatar because the game was played on the East coast.

Trying to buy my ticket and i'm getting this message:

Scotland v Denmark is no longer available for sale. You will need to remove these items from the basket before proceeding to checkout. Any help?

1 hour ago, SteveHFC said:

Scotland v Denmark is no longer available for sale. You will need to remove these items from the basket before proceeding to checkout. Any help?

Is it possible that you or someone else had already ordered with your client code?

1 hour ago, SteveHFC said:

The seat you've selected will have been sold while you were trying to buy it. Select a different one (unless it's sold out...)